A.N

YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT. THIS JUST CONTAINS MY EXPLANATION REGARDING MY ACCOUNT.
BUT TO WARN YOU,OR GIVE YOU A HEADS UP. IF YOU HAD READ THIS AT MY LAST ACCOUNT (shikutoka6)
I MADE SOME SLIGHT CHANGES, NOT ON THE PLOT BUT THE PHRASES AND DIALOGUES AND ALSO DESCRIPTIONS.
ON CHAPTER 3, I CHANGED THE INTRODUCTIONS A BIT. BUT IT'S THE SAME CHARACTERS.

ON CHAPTER 6, I ADDED SOME ON THE COUNCIL MEETING.

BUT, CHAPTERS 8 AND 9 ARE THE CHAPTERS THAT I CHANGED MORE.

Hey! Keiko here, but my past account is Shikutoka6. The explanation is this;
When I was hospitalized, I was forced by my doctor to not use or to don't access any gadget that can affect my sight and my brain.*gosh*

I only stayed at the Hospital for a week. Then got discharged but, I was told that I need to fully recover. I was in an accident before that caused me to be hospitalized, A running dog past right through me while I was walking on a street, making me stumble and fall thus, hitting my head.

Anyways, unto the part why I can't open my email and access my other account.

You see, like other people, I don't use my real name, I just made up every information that I use on social media platforms, including here on Wattpad.

My phone got locked, because of my own stupidity. I set an screen lock, but I forgot it afterwards.

Then I tried ways to open it but no use. I also tried using my Gmail account to open it but no use.

I ended up clearing all datas in my phone. As in everything.

I was lucky enough that I bypassed the Gmail lock. But I need to start over again.

So I created another account. And been uploading a new story.

During the last months, I never really planned to continue this story but, when I checked it out and saw that it was viewed by many and some are asking for updates, I decided to do so.

I also made some changes but the changes didn't affect the plot. I just corrected some errors.

Thank you for reading this far. Enjoy the story. Feel free to comment your thoughts about the story cause I am no good writer myself.

ENJOY.

~shiku/keiko OUT.