Scrap 1

Kirishima was in UA's office waiting for the principle to come. He was just in class with 2-A minding his own business and maybe every now and then stealing a glance at Bakugou

"Kirishima-kun, we can't have you in UA"

What-

"What do you mean, sir" he asked the mouse like bear principal "Kirishima, we can't have a homosexual become a hero".

Kirishima was stunned, how did he know, how long have has he known. He wanted to ask but all he knew it will make this situation worse.

"We've already told your parents about this" Kirishima wanted to argue with them why did they tell his parents, they don't know what they're capable of. What would Bakugou think of him

"you're leaving today, we have your stuff ready outside"

Kirishima got up, leaving the office. He grabbed the suit case outside of the office.

He was leaving UA his life long dream of becoming a hero all crushed down all because of his sexuality.

This couldn't be happen, he never told anyone about his sexuality, by even Mina knows. He was a afraid of the consequences.

He was about to walk out until he heard someone voice

"You disgust me"

Kirishima turned to look at the red eyes glaring at him. God did he love those eyes

"Bakugou, I'm sorry" he looked at his feet

"I was the one who told the office" kirishima looked up at the blond, did he really mean it. His eyes started to water "how did you know" he said as the tears in his eyes started to stream out.

"I've know you had a crush on me since 1st year and I hated that so I told Mr.Nezu so you could finally get out of my life" Hatred filled his words. He wanted to yell at Bakugou, how could he do this to him. His lips Trimble. "The whole class already knows" Bakugou looked at Kirishima seeing the tears stream down his cheeks "so I guess it's time for you to leave" and with that he left.

——————————————
I might re write this cause this is horrible. What was I thinking