Kathirum Kasthuriyum!

"Paai kedachudhu aasari kedaikalaya"... Kathir was smiling to himself that he actually got the guts to ask this to Mullai. He has come a long way indeed- from sleeping outside in the thinnai when she drove him away with disgust to her ordering him to sleep beside her on the same bed. It feels like a dream; 1.5 years ago if someone said he and Mullai will be happily married he would have asked them to try in tamil cinema which is devoid of comedians after they stopped casting Vadivelu!

The morning rose with a pleasant face to wake up to for him. Mullai, as fresh as her name, laying beside him, pursing her lips while asleep. He could see her eyelids moving! What was she dreaming about? Was he a part of it?! "Epo da ipdi aana Kathiru!" he hit gave a tiny chuckle when her eyes scrunched. She woke up to see him and her face broke into a wide grin.... and then she turned pink with the realization.

"Yenga, romba sandhoshama iruku naama ipdi enga veetla vandhu thanguradhu.. iniku dhaan unmayaalume Good Morning enaku!!" it seemed like she uttered those words from her heart. Kathir, who could not take his eyes off of her said "Aama aama Good Morning dhaan.. enna.. andha aasari nethiye vandhundhaar naa bed mela good morning aagi irundhurkum. Paavam ennala neeyum paai la padukara maari aagipochu"

As they continued their small talks, Mullai finally got up to get ready for the day. Kathir laid down for a few more minutes and got up to go brush his teeth, when he heard the voice he wished he never did!

"Mulllla... veetla dhaan irukiyaa illa kanavu ulaguthuke poitiya!! Athaaaa... veetla yaarum illiya?!" It was Kasthuri athaachi announcing her arrival!
"Ahaa.. aasari varuvaaru nu sonnale.. aana indha Poosari vandhurukke" Kathir started to panic. "Ellam 2 naala nalla poitu irundhudhu nu nenachome, dho vandhaachula.. avlodhaan inime."

"Athaachi, vaanga athaachi! Epdi irukeeha?" Mullai walked out into the living room freshly showered. Kathir who just sneaked out to brush his teeth stayed open-mouther looking at his beautiful wife that he didnt notice the tooth brush fall off from his mouth!

"Ada Paar da! Unga veetuku virundhaali laam vandhurkaaplaya?! Indha Kathir thambi inga enna pannudhu?! Idhu kanava nesama?" commented Athaachi sarcastically with a side smirk. Kathir regained his consciousness, picked up the toothbrush and hurriedly muttered a quiet "Vaanga" trying hard not to clench his teeth.

Mulla who noticed his reactions controlled her urge to make fun of him. "Enna athaachi, amma kuptapo noi paravudhu vara mudiyadhunulaam soneeha?! Ipo enna indha pakkam"
"Nethu athai phone la marumagana pathi puraanamo puranamaa sonanga! Apdi enna dhaan nadakudhu nu paathutu polam nu dhaan vandhen" she sang her purpose of visit.

"Adhaane paathen! Ena da naanga inga vandhurukome, edhaavadhu sanda sikkuma nu dhaane vandheeha?! Naanga romba sandhoshama irkom athaachi! Ungalukku vambu edhuvum kedaikadhu" snapped Mullai. "Adipodi! Unaku epome naa na oru elakaaram dhaan. Andha Dhanam ena sonnalum akka sokka nu nippa! Ipp athaachi kasakudhoooo?! Aama enga athai, apdiye paathutu polaam nu dhaan vandhen.." with that Kasthuri walked in looking for Parvathy.

"Ahem.. yenga.. ungala naa onu kekava?!" Kathir was so happy that he was left alone with Mullai now "Sollu, enna ketukitu".. "Adhu... engappa va mama soliteeha.. amma va athai nu solli unga amma mari paathukiteeha.. konjam kuda pidikadha enna ipo pudichuruku solreeha... idhe madhiri enga athachi kitayum nalla pesalaam la?!" she made her eyes wide like a toddler asking for few more minutes of screen time.

Kathir's heart just melted at the sight but his brain was sending him warning signals.. "Adei.. idhuku ok solidadha da! Veliya thiriyura saniyan neeye un baniyanukkula nozhaichukaadha da Kathiru..."  He didnt want to disappoint her at this phase of their relationship; he wanted to be in her good books.. "adhu... pesakudadhu nu laam illa.. aana avuha enga pesa vidraha?!"