FIRST MEET

Sanjeevani Hospital
A guy holding white apron and stethoscope entered the hospital by talking on his phone.
"Di... Please.... Not again... ... Di there is emergency... Catch you later... Bye... Love u"

His face is shown... Yes he is none other than Dr.Arnav singhania. Every female staffs were drooling over him... But he without paying any heed to them, He moved towards emergency department.
‌"Hey arnav... What's up?" Here comes colleague cum best buddy of arnav  Dr.Aman Mathur.
"Nothing yaar... Yeh di bhi naa... Morning itself she started her lecture about marriage "
"But seriously dude, why don't you think about getting married. Abh mujhe hi dekho... I am married and am leading a happy life"
" That's because you have me as your wife". there comes Lavanya mathur, Aman's better half.
Lavanya held aman's arm and turned towards arnav and said
" But on a serious note arnav, you should think about marriage".
" Yaar i am not saying that i won't get married. It's just that i never felt something special for any girl.I am waiting for the one who is made for me."
"And where is she?" Asked lavanya by raising her eyebrows.

Arnav entered emergency department followed by Lavanya and aman.
"Don't know... May be somewhere or what if she is here " and he turned towards the cot where a lady of age about 23 were lying. She was explaining interns about her accident. Arnav was lost in her. Her hairs which were tied in a messy bun. Her eyes which were becoming big and small while speaking. And her smile which attracted him more.
Aman tapped his shoulder
"Where are you lost man"
"Nothing "
Arnav walked towards the lady .
" What happened? " He enquired.
The lady turned towards him.
"Actually, i was coming back from work, don't know from where a dog came infront and i lost the control of my scooty"
"Oh... Let me check"
Arnav held her foot and she winced in pain.
"Looks like a fracture.let us take a x-ray and check"
He took a x-ray form and started to fill.
"Your name?"
"Khushi.. khushi Gupta"
"Khushi..." He repeated it in his mind.
He called an attender and asked him to take her into x-ray room along with him.
After taking x-ray,he was examining the report. Khushi looked at him nervously.
"Is everything alright doctor?"
"Arnav"
"Sorry"
"My name is arnav,you can call me that"
"Ohh... Ok arnav, is everything alright"
"There is a fracture in your thalus bone and ligament , we have to put a cast . And you need complete bed rest for 3 weeks"
Just then her phone rings.
"Hello.. dad"
"Chutki... Are u alright? How many times i have told you to take car and driver along with you? But you won't listen to me. What if something happens to you? "
"Dad.. relax. Nothing happened. It was just a small accident. I only got a small scratch."
She smiled at arnav sheepishly. Arnav raised his eyebrow.
"If you don't believe me. You can ask doctor. Wait i will give him"
Arnav was about to take the phone, but khushi took it in her other hand and started mimicing arnav.
"Yes Mr Gupta. Yeah nothing to worry. Everything is alright. It's just a scratch. Nothing else. Ok Mr Gupta I need to attend other patients. Have a nice day."
Arnav looked at her bewildered.
Khushi looked at him and smiled.
" Actually, if he gets to know about fracture,then he would leave all his work and will come here. I don't want to trouble him. Hope you understand and sorry for mimicing you."
Arnav smiled looking at her apologetic face.
"It's okey.. I understand. Nurse shift her to the room. Take care Ms Gupta."
"Khushi .. you can call me khushi.. i prefer that"
" Okey khushi see you soon."

Later during evening , while taking rounds arnav went to khushi's room. She was sleeping. Arnav was mesmerized by this sleeping beauty. He walked towards her and bend towards her face. He tucked her hairs behind her ear which was blocking his view. Khushi's sleep got disturbed. Before she opens her eyes arnav backoff .
"Hey arnav"
"Hey.. so how you feeling now"
"Better"
" Okey we will have exercises from tomorrow."
"Okey"
" Then i will take a leave now"
" Can you sit here for some more time. Actually i am feeling very bored. Hope you don't mind."
" It's okay. Anyhow my duty got over"
" Great.. then tell me about yourself"
" My name is Arnav Singhania. My parents passed away when i was a kid. I am staying with my sister Anjali and brother in law shyam."
" Oh i am sorry.. i didn't know about your parents"
"It's okay khushi... Past is past .. we should move on. After all, that's what life is all about"
" Yeah,you are right"
"So who all are there in your family?"
" Me and my dad, Shashi Gupta."
"Your mother?"
" Actually we lost her in an accident five years before "
" I am sorry"
" Hey no problem.... As you said, we need to move on right. "
"Hmm... Yeah.. so you had your coffee?"
" Yuck... Your hospital's coffee is tooo bad."
Arnav raised his eyebrow with a are you serious look
"Trust me... You should try South Indian filter coffee. After you won't be tasting you hospital's coffee."
" But ma'am,for now, you have to adjust with this coffee only"
Khushi pouted her lips. Arnav felt to kiss that pout.
' what are you thinking arnav. Control yourself' he reminded himself.
"Okay.. then i will take leave. See you tomorrow."
Arnav was about to get up. Khushi held his hand.
"Thank you Arnav , for giving me company"
" That's okay, after all friends are for this only"
"When did we became friend?"
Khushi teased him
" When you asked me to stay here for some more time"