My Review

Another disclaimer, this is my first time reviewing a book, so please bear with me. Also a huge thank for Linnea-Geffken-1975 for asking me to read and review this book.

Very short summary:

     Alpha Kane by AminaAdamou is about a werewolf named Ember Yale who was rejected by her mate (who is the Alpha's son) for being an omega. But Ember has a secret. She's a street fighter and not the weak person her pack thinks she is. When Ember and her mate begin to attend college, her mate, Kane, starts to take interest in her.

My thoughts:

     Honestly, I love this book with my whole soul. I love Ember's friends and how different they are from each other. Ember's personality is super relatable even though she is a supernatural creature. I could only read a few chapters but I felt so involved. Another thing I loved was the fact that there were more than werewolves in this fictional universe. One of Ember's friends was a faery. Alpha Kane is a nice breath of fresh werewolf stories air. It wasn't overloaded with cliches and there are events that have happened I have never seen in a werewolf or supernatural book before. I highly recommend giving this book a go if you like to read werewolf books were the main girl is powerful in her own way.

Here is the link to Alpha Kane in the AnyStories app available on the App Store and Google Play        https://preview.page.link/anystories.page.link/f6CT

A third and final disclaimer, you do need to pay to read the whole story but if you invite your friends, you and your friends get 100 coins.