New Imagines

Hey guys, it's me again. Phew, it's been a hot minute sue I've written on here.

How is your quarantine been. I know most of my readers are teenagers and I heard that they are opening up schools again and it pretty stupid cause there are so many cases of COVID now. I, fortunately, don't have to go back because I've actually been in homeschool for the past 2 years so I'm Gucci.

But anyways, lemme get back to the point of this little note. I just want to let you know t started a new book which is called "Just For A Moment."

Honestly, it basically this (Timothée Chalamet imagines) but instead of our lil Timmy Tim, it's Joshua Bassett. I just published the first chapter, so you guys should check it out. Just go to my profile and the book should be there next to this one.

But I should inform all of you, I won't be making anymore Timmy imagines for a while yet.

But let me just tell you, over the past break and quarantine, I have been working on a new project and it's nearly finished. My writing skill has gotten better immensely. It is way different and better than the first imagine I wrote on this book. And very soon it will be published. So for all of those sci-fi lovers out there, you will enjoy it a lot.

Anyways, this is another goodbye. But I promise that I will get back to writing on this book. But in the meantime, you can always check out my other works. I hope you have a good day or night, wherever you are in the world.

Peace and love

Yours truly,  iwillmarrybread