❥ chapter one

"t-taro!! s-stop!! hahahaha!!" the raven haired boy was squirming under his green haired boyfriend's touch, he got tickled while he was in the middle of playing danganronpa on his phone. the shorter's phone fell off the bed. "m-mercy please!! hahahahaha!!!!" "fine fine." the taller stopped tickling his boyfriend's sides. "hey shu, you want some beer?"

shuichi groaned and hit rantaro with the pillow, rolling onto his stomach. "taro, we're underage... please stop drinking you dick." "come on im twenty and your nineteen its fine." "taro for fucks sake this isnt japan its the usa and im tired of you drinking when your underage." taro sighed and put his hands on shuichi's back, starting to move his hands to give the emo a massage. "im sorry... ive just grown so used it when i was younger and its habit."

shuichi gasped slightly at the sudden touch but melted into it immediately. "i know your trying i..... i seriously have no room to talk with me smoking and vaping." "we both do the same thing and we just.... i know your scared." saihara moaned quietly. "y... yeah.. i love you... t.. taro, i dont want you d.. dying.." "i wont die on you... id never forgive myself even in hell." saihara giggled before moaning softly again.

"ah your really tense right here, shu. you doing okay?" amami moved his hands down to saihara's lower back and focused on it, moving his thumbs around and pushing slightly harder than before. saihara moaned a bit louder and buried his face into the other pillow, muttering a yes. "we're almost done, sweetie. your doing amazing right now." amami said softly, saihara always loved being told when something was almost done and his boyfriend's praise after was very welcomed.

the taller leaned down and started kissing the shorter's exposed neck, his troublemaker decided to wear one of tank tops because the taller had yet to was the shorter's binders this week. the male under him began to squirm around slightly, after awhile the taller stopped massaging the shorter's back and laid down next to him. "all done now, you really are strong." he smiled softly while the other looked at him, grabbing his hand.

"t.. thank you for giving me a quick massage, my beloved husband." "i havent gotten the rings yet babe." rantaro chuckled at his boyfriend's eagerness. "but once you do... im gonna want married immediately then have sex..." "you and want to have sex with me every week, i dont mind but damn your horny. we just had sex last night and this morning, i fucked you twice this week." shuichi smiled. "i just love you is all, is it so wrong to be sexually active with my boyfriend of three years?"

"no its not wrong at all, we've been together since our last year of highschool," he said pausing for a moment before continuing. "i think we're sex machines because we used to have sex every month on our anniversary then it was everyday which turned into now every week." the shorter nodded. "how about we dont have sex until out honeymoon?" shuichi suggested, rantaro thought for a moment before sighing.

"alright lets try that and nothing else illegal." "i understand." saihara said before getting ontop of amami and laying on his chest, amami wrapped his arms around saihara's lower back and kissed his nose. "stop being so cute." "well you stop being so hot and maybe we'll see if i stop." amami chuckled. "fucken dumbass." "im your dumbass, fuckboy."