Shivin OS

Hi guys!!I really hope you all are fine:

Shivi is performing a YRKKH scene with duplicate of momo

Director:Pack up!!

Shivi sighed...and angrily went and drived home...

She has just reached home...when her phone beeped...
It was momo's message...

Momo:Hi!! What's up??

Shivi: Don't talk to me.

Momo:But what did I do?

Shivi: Why you didn't come at shoot today?

Momo: I am sorry...I am really sorry...I was busy with some important work

Shivi: You know na...I don't like to shoot with your duplicate...

Momo: Okay sorry na baba...From now onwards if I will not have to come at shoot...I will inform you before ...than you don't go either..okay?

Shivi: Okay... Have you completed your work?

Momo: Yes

Shivi: So...that means you are coming to the party,right?

Momo: Yes,I am...Shall I come to pick you??

Shivi: Yes...I am already waiting

Momo: Okay...I am coming in half an hour

After about half an hour...momo came...shivi was waiting outside...

Momo half stepped out of the car and shivi ran and hugged him...momo hugged her back

Shivi: I missed you!!

Momo: I missed you more,you are not ready for party till now

Shivi: I am ready...oh god!!...have you forgot our party dress will be delivered at the party venue only...

Momo: oh yeah...I actually forgot...BTW you look beautiful like this also

Momo pulled shivi towards him and she landed on his chest...

Shivi: Momo,what are you doing?? ..we are standing at road side ,what will people think?

Momo: (huskily) What will they think!! Don't you know... every one here...no no not here but everywhere our love chemistry is loved...

Shivi: (smiled)I know....but....

Shivi stopped as momo kissed her on her cheek...her eyes were wide opened...she slapped momo's shoulder slightly...

Shivi: Oh god momo... Don't you have shame...see how everyone is looking at us, weirdly

Momo: Whatever!!Look they are not staring us weirdly...they are seeing us lovingly...And what did I do wrong...I am just having my punishment...

Shivi: Punishment???

Momo: Yes, don't you remember last time when I didn't come on shoot you gave me a punishment like this only...now again...I did the same mistake so punishment should also be the same na

Shivi: Oh!!but at that time I gave you this punishment because at that time the road was empty na...(shivi bit her tongue)

Momo: Acha gi!!But I don't care ...I will just fulfil my punishment...

Saying this momo pulled her closer...shivi was looking down shyly...

Momo smiled and left her...
Momo: I have changed my mind...I think I shall complete my punishment at the party only...shall we??