Chapter One

Disclaimer this story has some Spice involved. 

The main character is an OC of mine named Gray, and no it has not correlation to Matthew's middle name, it's just a very close friend of mines name. 

_______________

"We have a case," JJ said walking into the pit. I sighed and grabbed my go-bag. We all went to meet at the round table to discuss what we would be working on. Hopefully not another case involving a child.

"a 34-year-old man was stabbed in the chest at a local bar. He was the fourth one this month. The unsub seems to be louring them outside and disposing of their body in the nearest garbage bin." Hotch said clicking through the slides on the tv.

"Could it have been a woman? She could have seduced him to follow her to a more private area, and then killed them." Derick suggested.

"Could be, but what are the odds of a woman working on this alone?" JJ said.

"Lifting a body alone into a dumpster is not very easy, so I would assume whoever it is would need some help," Spencer added in.

"So it's a team?" I asked.

"Could be, but let's not rule anything out yet. Wheels up in thirty." Hotch said. Here we go again.

_______________

"Finally, you're back!" Penelope said as we walked into the BAU. This case was extra long, and it took a lot out of us.

"Who's up for a late-night drink?" Morgan asks.

"After that case, no way. I'm going home to see my kids." JJ said laughing.

"Me too," Hotch says with a slight smile.

"I'll go," Emily says looking around to see if anyone else was going to join in.

"Count me in," Penelope says and then looks at me.

"Fine whatever." I put away my go-bag as I normally just leave it at the BAU, and then follow Morgan, Penelope, and Emily to the elevator. "You coming?" I yelled at Spencer, he looked like he was thinking about what to do.

"Sure."

A smile grew on my face and he caught up to us before the elevator doors closed.

"That was one hell of a case," Emily says.

"I can use a little whiskey and dancing." Morgan laughs. The elevator opens and we all walk to our cars.

"Grey." I hear Reid call my name, so I turn around. "Can I ride with you?" I smiled and rolled my eyes,

"Let's go," I said pointing at my car. I got in and started the car, and Reid hopped into the passenger seat. I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving. "That was one hell of a case."

"I know right, who would have thought it was that old woman." I felt shivers as I thought back to the case, I guess Spencer noticed because he changed the topic. "You up for a movie night tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, whos turn is it?" I asked. Spencer and I were rarely apart, we hung out all the time, and were best friends.

"I think it's mine, last time you forced me to watch some weird barbie movie."

"Barbie movies are classic. Don't be hating on them!" I jokingly said.

We pulled into the bar which was conveniently very close to the FBI building. I parked next to Emily and then got out. Spencer and I walked inside together and quickly found where everyone else was.