Before The 30th Year

His collar button was missing and another.

It revealed a well-formed chest with some strands of hair. The revealed flesh was gradually catching my attention. Perhaps, my unknown fetish.

I slowly traced the stem of my martini glass with my red-lacquered fingernail as I continued stealing glances at Clinton's chest.

It was alluring as it brought out his true masculine beauty. He had a gorgeous face, with chiseled features and dark curled hair. He smiled a slow, seductive grin. A smile toyed my lips as I stared into his charming eyeballs.

Damn, such a sexy man! I thought to myself as I bit my bottom lip.

I closed my eyes!

With a smile on my lips and my eyes focused on him, I began to sway seductively to the low music, capturing his attention. Unbuttoning my blouse, one button after the other, showing him a glimpse of my soft breasts spilling out of my red silk plunging bra. My face was flushed with excitement as I pursed my lips in a seductive manner. The look on his face screamed he wanted me and so was I.

I moved over to his arms, slowly tracing his warm flesh, then down the inside of his elbow, under his arm and back down his sides. I wrapped my hands across his shoulders.

I turned over and began to trace down his chest, circling his now erect nipples and teasing the pebbled texture of his areola, then over his belly. I ran my finger through his curled hair.

I drew in a deep breath, swelling my chest in his direction. His looked up at my lust-filled eyes latched onto the curve of my breasts rising over the lace insert of my blouse. One corner of his mouth drew upward, a sexy motion that belied the heated look he aimed my way.

''Do with me as you wish'', I whispered and cupped my breasts with his hands and leaned towards him. Our lips moved closer. I could tell my lips were about to go sore.

''Are you okay?'' Clinton asked as he cocked an eyebrow at me and waved his hand in my direction.

My lashes fluttered continuously to reality.

''I'm fine, trust me'' I lied as my long hair bounced across my shoulders.

''You're a beautiful woman, Irene.So slender and hot, and indeed, a very passionate woman as well. Your commitment to work is laudable enough and worth emulating. I wanted you the second I saw you'' he continued his confession.

He reached for my hands on the table. I looked around to be sure no one was watching. I was simply uncomfortable. The gesture was extremely seductive and very intimate. He looked at me right in the face. I felt his body heat and smelt the woody fragrance of his cologne as I sensed his desire and slid one hand onto my thigh under the table.

My heart was hammering crazily against my ribs. My tensions increased, my heart beating faster, harder,

I held his hand to imply stop action!

''It' okay. You dislike me'' he dropped his hand.

''Hail Mary!'' I exhaled.

''I thought you only wanted us to have a normal chat after work'' I  was getting  confused as he was doing otherwise.

I remember his words clearly as if he uttered them few minutes ago before the line went dead.

Here he sits directly before me, expressing his feelings and making seductive moves in an open space.

My face in my palms already.

''So tell me about your boyfriend'' he asked. The look on his face held no meaningful meaning.

I arched my brows in a questionable manner.

''C'mon, Irene. We all know you have a soft spot for boys below your age. I wonder why a lady of your class would go in for such. Is it a good s*x you need? Give me a chance so I prove myself'' he sounded more or like a clever investigative journalist. I only wondered how long he took to get that far.

''Mr. Clinton, as far as my job is concern were only supposed to be on professional level. I'm not comfortable with your line of questioning''

''Comfortable? Can we be more comfortable with each other'' he was stretching closer to me as if ready to lock lips with me this time around.

I sighed heavily as I picked up my drink and let the last of the cocktail trickled down my throat. Grabbed my handbag and stood up to leave. He grabbed my hand and in a swift action, I lifted my hand but stopped midair and gave him a stern look.

''Dont mess with me'' he let go of my hands and I left the scene feeling embarrassed.

The feelings I had for him just vanished into thin air. Not all men deserve affection.