Entry #1

Narrator: Jay Merrick

I ran as fast as I could. My legs ached and begged for me to rest, but I couldn't. HE was chasing me, like always. Tim was at it again, and I started to get worse. I turned left, and made a mad dash to my car. Slamming the door, I hit the pedals, and drove off.

He stopped chasing me, and stood there. I'm sorry, Tim. I held back tears of regret and anger, and finally arrived at the motel I was currently staying. I stepped out of the car, and collapsed into the ground as I sobbed. I'm sorry, Tim. I'm sorry I couldn't save you from that... Monster. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.

I lied there for about 3 hours until... "Hey." I looked up, and Alex stood there, looking down at me. "The hell are you crying about?" I sat up, and whispered, "Nothing. Let's just... Get inside." He carried me inside, and sat down... While still holding me.

He stared at me with this... Look in his eyes. "You can put me down now, Alex." I said.

"Give me a reason why I should." He said, smirking. I knew that look. The "I'm-super-horny-and-I-won't-take-no-for-an-answer" look. "No. I don't like you like that, and what happened with you and Amy, huh?" He scoffed, and said, "We're over. I'm gay now."

I struggled to get out of his grip, but he held me tight. "Now I have you, and we'll be happy. No matter what happens, we'll be together... Forever." Alex tried to kiss me, but I dodged. I was winning, until he attacked my sensitive spot: my neck. He planted hickey after hickey after hickey.

I wanted him to stop, but the words wouldn't come out. My body seemed to surrender to this, but my mind fought back. My mind fought for control, but my body barely responded to the signals my mind sent. As it got worse, something thumped against the window.

Alex stopped, then was about to continue, but it happened again. The thumping got louder, and louder, harder, and harder. Suddenly, it stopped. "Finally, jeez. Now, where was I-?"

Tim crashed through the window, driving a damn pickup truck. "T-Tim?!" Alex gasped. I began to cry, and slightly smiled. He came to save me, a part of me thought. Yet, another part thought, he's come to kill us...

Staring straight at me, Tim shot Alex at least thrice. Once in the leg, once in the arm, and once in the chest, I think. He grabbed me by the collar, and... Hugged me. "Aren't you gonna kill me?" He shook his head no, and led me out towards my car. "Go." He said.

"I-I don't think I can... Drive." I said, gently touching my neck. He sighed, and scooted me over to the passenger seat. "Fine. I'll drive." He said, and put the car into ignition. He drove for a while, but I fell asleep as he kinda slowed down.