The Wish

Wilbur faced his attacker, feeling the netherite sword through his chest as he glared at the white smiley face in front of him. No emotion came back from the masked attacker, only a rather small smile peeking where the mask didn't cover. He felt the blood coming out and staining his uniform, the symbol of his land.

     Please, protect my people.

     He heard shrieking and someone starting to sob behind him. The shrieking sounded like Tubbo and Niki combined, and the sobbing was coming from Tommy. The murmurs adding to the noise was Fundy and Thunder, possibly trying to calm the possibly crying second-in-command down. He can't really bring himself face them, so he doesn't know if his assumptions are correct or not. He felt himself starting to buckle, and fell to his knees. His head hung down in shame at being taken down so easily.

     Please, guild them to a place where they can safely set up and start anew.

     He lifted his head with the small amount of time and strength he had and decided to turn his head around and look at the situation. He was right. It looked like Tubbo and Niki were still in shock at the situation and Tommy was still crying a bit, although it looks like he's finishing his tears up. Fundy and Thunder were looking at Tommy, ready to help the young lad if needed. Wilbur still felt the stare of his attacker dressed in full netherite boring into the back of his head, although Wilbur realized that his murderer backed up a bit along with their men that came with them.

     "T-Tommy.."

     Protect them, and never let the natural disasters bring them down, wherever they decide to go.

     He saw the now-president snap his head up and looked towards him, his tears now dried up.

     Make sure that they flourish, and that they never suffer a loss like this ever again.

     "B-bring our- n-no, your p-people out of h-here, a-and f-flee."

     He feels his life slipping away, and as he's no longer strong enough to look back anymore, he hears a small command, although there was some stuttering involved. He smiles at the noise of retreating footsteps, knowing that their people were in good hands, and that they will lead them away from a place that will hurt them no more.

L'manburg has fallen, but they will rise up again.

He feels at ease, and soon, peace.