Chapter one: meet n greets

23rd July 2010

"new boyband one direction..."

"one direction"

"one directionnn"

is all i heard.

"they're cute." i smile watching the tv while i hold my 5 month old little sister.. she's called Anais.
"go on then, which ones your favourite?" my mother asked me making me laugh "zayn and harry, i'd say" i respond to my mother watching the newly formed boyband on the tv.

weeks later:
"harry!!! can i have a photo??" i bet as him and the boys come to say hello to their fans outside the xfactor studios. he smiled and grabbed my camera through the gate and took a picture with me "thank you so much!" i thank him smiling widely "no problem love" he shook his head and moved on touching my hand as a final goodbye, he is so dreamy i SWEAR. before he fully let go of my hand he turned back to me smiling "you're really pretty!" he complimented with a soft smile
"oh my god thank you!" i said to him as girls screamed around me over the fact he's just said i'm pretty. he nodded and completely let go of my hand.
"liam can i have a photo please??" i shout over all the other girls talking and screaming "of course darling, can i have your camera??" he asks and i hand him it. i smile brightly as he takes the photo and hands me it back "oh my god thank you!!" i thank him graciously and he smiled back and moved along the line.

i managed to get a photo with all the boys and as they walked past me again harry stopped and said "have you got anything you want me to sign??" he shouted over the screaming girls.
"ummm" i say looking at my belongings "sign this." i told him smiling and handed him my silver camera.
he grabbed it thanking me and then wrote something on it.

'it was lovely meeting you... Harry xx'

"there you go." he handed it to me smiling "keep this if you want too" he handed me the pen he's been signing stuff with. i smiled a huge grin "thank you so much harry!" i said to him as girls screamed around us "i hope to see you again, lovely seeing you" he said to me then walked off with niall.

oh. my. god. he. is. an. angel.

i went home a happy bunny telling my parents about my experience while meeting the boys for the very first time.
"oh and harry called me pretty!" i say to my parents as i tell them about my experience meeting the boys for the first time.
"ooo did he??" my mother cooed sitting next to me on the sofa and i nodded quickly "they're so beautiful, he's so beautiful close up" i pouted showing them the photos.
"i just want to marry harry, or zayn!" i pout even harder making my parents laugh "they've probably got a girlfriend and anyways, you're too young to be having boyfriends" my dad laughed harder and i shrug.
i am 16. i turn 17 on the 20th February 2011.

"oh well, i'm still marrying him" i shrug nonchalantly as i stand up and make my way to the kitchen where my older brother is. my older brother is called shane and he's 19.
"what you staring at?" he said as i grabbed the kettle to fill it up and do myself a cup of tea "not you, obviously" i stated rolling my eyes. seconds later i felt something hit my head, i turn around immediate and witness Shane grinning and chewing on grapes. i then look on the floor and see a green grape rolling around i shook my head and crouched to pick it up, i stood back up with force and threw the grape at him "MUUMMM SHES THROWING FOOD!!" Shane shouted like the baby he is as he dodged the grape
"Savannah pack it in!!" my mum calls back making me roll my eyes
"bastard" i held my middle finger up at shane making him laugh and eat more grapes.

i go and sit out with my freshly made cup of tea and sit on the outdoor sofas and look out into my big garden. i was so lucky to come from a family who are wealthy, my mum and dad are managers of a bank and their income is around 50k each a year which is obviously 100k a year or around that mark it changes all the time! i feel very fortunate!!

18th December 2011
over a year later.

"are you excited?" i asked my best friend Poppy. we're going to one direction's opening concert for their up all might tour, it starts in Watford. luckily, we're going to other shoes too. her parents work with my pairs and they're bellow my mother and father in the bank so they get 40k a year. so we are both wealthy.
it's her 17th birthday today. mine was at the beginning of the year. the boys are all 17..18 and 19. harry being the youngest. liam zayn and niall being 18 then louis being 19. but he turns 20 in a few day's. i'm the same age as harry. he is like 19 days older than me.

"yeah i'm ready!" she called back from the bathroom then walked into my room. my bathroom is a en suite.

"ooo you look pretty!" i told her smiling widely.
"you always do" she nodded at my outfit.
i'm wearing blue skinny jeans and a black crop top with thin straps while she wears a denim skirt and a white crop top.

my dad drives Poppy and i to the place where the boys are performing, they're performing at the Watford Colosseum.
"have fun girls." he smiled handing us the tickets "thank you dad!" i grinned grabbing them. me and poppy are literally front row, it's exciting because this will be our first ever concert and i'm so happy that the boys will be my first ever concert. they're taking my concert virginity on their opening headline tour. poppy and i was going to go see the boys on the xfactor tour they didn't but we just decided to wait for their own headline tour as it'd be more special for us; and if i'm being honest, we didn't want to see people like Rebecca Ferguson or Matt Cardle. One direction was always our faves on the xfactor.

"we get to see zayn and liam live!! like WHAT?!" poppy screamed. as you can tell, liam is her fave and zayn is mine.
i jumped out the car and pouted excitedly "i KNOW i can't wait!!" she said as we walk to the guy on the door as we have ten minutes early entry tickets.
"go straight in, nice to meet you" the guy smiled opening the door as a few girls scowled at us "thank you! you too" me and poppy said in sync to the guy on the door

When we sat down in our seats with our drinks and food that's when all the rest of the fans started coming into the theatre.
i laugh at poppy as she puts on her '17 today!!' badge on. "what?" she laughed widening her eyes and drinking her coke out of her cup "i need the boys to know it's my birthday!" she laughed making me roll my eyes