Prince Norius

Oromis - Father = unknown, mother = unknown, son = Prince Norius, partner = Illith. Oromis once mated with the dragon queen, Aleria,  to create Prince Norius, a powerful descendant of the Stone Dragonflight. Oromis prefers to keep away from Norius and Aleria, but Norius is attached to Oromis as a son to his father, and subtly follows him throughout the land as a guardian of some sort. This happens near the end of the first book, when the Stone Dragonflight returned to obtain their power from the group. By accident, and without realizing their mistake, the Dragonflight took Norius' powers because he was too close to the group, watching over Oromis. Since Norius was not pure dragon, and his mother, Aleria, was not either, He survived but he had turned into an elf. Having this happened, nobody recognized Norius as a royalty, a dragon, or even of his own father's blood. Aleria had been born of half dragon, half High Elf DNA. She was the only one of the Dragons that had the ability to shape-shift between her two forms and survive. For having this remarkable ability, they dubbed her queen Aleria of the Stone Dragonflight. When Aleria visited Severin, she had her eyes fixed on Oromis. She tried to persuade him into becoming her king, but Oromis refused continuously because he was already with Illith. Eventually she manipulated him into attending a ceremony where she chose him to be his king, and then later mated with him in her elven form. He has faint slivers of this memory, but does not full know what had happened. Oromis did not even know he had a son. As The group progressed in their quest, Norius and tried to tell Oromis that he was his son, which made Illith confused and at some points infuriated, but Oromis did not believe him. Norius also contacted his mother and arranged a meeting between the family. Oromis attended but was bombarded by 'nonsense' and excused himself from the meeting. Norius then asked for his dragon abilities back, but could not receive them for his mother had gotten too old, and had not enough to part with. She felt that her time was nearly over, and if Oromis was not going to accept the fact that he has a family, then why should anything else matter. She left Norius to take care of himself and flew off into space, never to be seen again. Norius continued to contact dragons, but they did not recognize him as his own, and did not attempt to help the weak. When the humans invaded after his father passed away, he saw his opportunity in one of the humans spaceships. "I can reach the planet of my people and prove I am one of them." He thought. And it was his sworn duty from then on, to recover his title as Prince Norius.