★★★

(Y/N) was a noble twonsmen. Working as a middle class individual, enjoying life with the simple thngs she has. She was a lucky one actually. (Y/N) was a clsoe friend of the fifth prince of the Granzreich Kingdom - Prince Licht Von GRanzreich. (Y/N) was a special one in Licht's eyes. (Y/N) wasn't like his other 'lady friends'. The young lady never asked for anything; she wasn't there because Licht was a royal, she was there as a genuine friend - in which it made her stand out from the rest.

As the months go by of their innocent friendship, Licht began having feelings for (Y/N). There were many reasons why this was a bad idea. First of all, the most ovious of reasons, was that Licht is a royal and (Y/N) s simmply just a commoner. But of course, in Licht's eyes - this was no problem at all. Yet he is aware that the majority would think otherwiese. And so, these feelings were always kept a secret.

♛♛♛

The sun was bright as always, shining down on everyone, giving light to all those who reside within the humble kingdom. There they go, the townsmen - getting tangled up in the uhstle and bustle of yet another busy day. The sight of people walking and talkingn - working away to earn their promised florins that is to be exchanged with the effort they put in as they go on with their daily jobs. This was the sight of Licht Von Granzreich; to run out of the palace freely - no carriages, no escorts, no guards. It was just as how he wanted it to be. The daily life of a commoner.

♛♛♛

Licht chuckled, scampering about in the paved streets of cobblestone. His luscious strawberry blonde hair flew about - blown by the gust of morning wind hitting him whole.

No matter how much he would like to be alone, with his secret exposed to his father and to his royal tutor, there is no choice but to have someone always on his tail. It was none other than the royal tutor, of course - Professor Heine Wittenberg. The man was instructed by the king to stay with Licht whenever he attends to his shift in the Mitter-Meyer Cafe. Of course, Licht had no choice but to agree to this. He was already grateful enough for his father to even approve of this in the first place.

Heine cleared his throat, catching the attention of the young prince. "Prince Light," theh s horter male called. Licht turned his gaze over to him. "Hm?"

"You could leisurely look around town later. It's almost time for your shift, remember?" Heine clarified, earning a nod from the altter.

"Right, right..." Licht responded. "Let's get going then, professor!"

Heine nodded ack simply, keeping a firm grip on his documents and other files he brought. He was going to work at the cafe after all. He simply just cannot sit arround all day in a booth table in the corner, only watching the young prince as he went about with his day.

♛♛♛

Licht tied his hair with a spare hair band he brought with him and popped on his standard white glasses. Apparently, this was his disguise. Pushing open the double wooden dooors, he was flooded with greetings from his co-workers in an almost immeidate manner."Good morning, Richie!" They all said. Licht smiled widely as he greeted them all back. Strolling in, he passed through some early bird customers and went into the staff room to prepare himself; changing himself into his work uniform and what not. As he did so, Heine slipped himself into his usual booth seat; by the middle area of the dining area and right next to a big window.