Chaos's Birth

---Chaos's Birthday Oneshot---

Oikawa looked over at Makki, who was sweating intensely. He kept pacing back and forth, running his hands through his strawberry blond hair.

"Dude, chill. They'll like their gift. You worry so much." Oikawa threw a deadpan expression at Makki. Mattsun and Iwaizumi looked at each other before hitting the setter.

"Shut it, Shittykawa."

"Oikawa, my good sir, have no room to talk. You're the biggest simp we know. It's always 'Semi' this and 'Semi' that. Kindly, shut the fuck up" Mattsun smiled which then turned to an annoyed look.

"I DO NOT-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! They're at 'our place'. " Makki whispered. Mattsun, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi scrambled to their places.

Chaos followed the directions of the note that was left in their locker by Hanamaki himself.

Cream Puff, meet me at the place where we both confessed our undying love for each other. There, you will find a clue to where I am at. I'll be waiting for you! - Takahiro

Chaos rolled their eyes.

"How'd I manage to fall in love with this dork?"

Chaos walked up a flight of stairs and opened the door that led to the rooftop of the building.

FLASHBACK

"Hanamaki-san.. I am going to be extremely blunt. I like you. I don't necessarily know why, but I wanted to let you know." Chaos was walking away until a hand caught their wrist.

"Woah there. Where are you going?" Hanamaki tilted his head, smirking slightly.

"Home. It's late. I don't expect you to return my feelings. I just wanted to get it off my conscience."

"And how do you know I don't feel the same, Chaos-san?"

"Wha-"

Hanamaki pulled Chaos into a tight embrace, causing Chaos's usual cold demeanor to fade and be replaced with a flustered one.

"Chaos, I have liked you the moment you walked through the gym door and destroyed Oikawa's ego when he thought you were going into the gym to fangirl over him. You telling him that you were there to become our manager would've done the trick but you went above and beyond "

"To be fair, he did deserve it. The asshat thought I was there for HIM. ew."

Hanamaki bursted out laughing, accompanied with Chaos' soft laughter.

"Chaos, let me walk you home. Say yes?"

Chaos stood there, tapping her chin as if deep in thought.

"Hmm... no." Chaos deadpanned. Makki stood there dumbfounded.

"That's too bad. We're going to walk together. Let's go, Cream Puff"

"Cream Puff?" Chaos tilted their eyebrow at the strawberry blond.

"Like it?" Makki wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't hate it." Chaos shrugged. "Let's go"

"Ay ay, captain."

Chaos turned around to face Makki.