Movie Night Cuddles

(Deku -Izuku Midoriya's- POV)

       I tremble where I sit as I watched the scene occur. I don't know why I'm watching this, honestly. I hate horror movies. Yesterday, as a class, we decided to have a movie night. We voted from three different genres; Romance, Horror, and Comedy. With most votes, Horror won, of course. So here I was, shaking on my spot of the couch, as everyone else sleeps. Either in their rooms or just not in the common room. Everyone except Todoroki and I. He wasn't too afraid, from what I could tell... but I was.

The movie we were watching was "IT". A jumpscare was about to occur and I knew it was too, yet I was still scared. At just the right time, some guy got attacked, and I yelped and clung to the person next to me. The only other person in the room; Todoroki. I panicked and I acted quick,

       "Oh god! I-I'm  sorry T-Todoroki!" I stuttered, apologizing furiously.

"No need for apologizing, Midoriya. Most importantly, are you alright? This movie isn't that scary. Unless it is for you....?" Todoroki answered.
       "W-well.. I don't do too well with horror movies. It brings up bad memories." I admit. Todoroki immediately responds.
"Well if it brings back something you want to forget, you really shouldn't be watching it. But I respect your decisions, so come here." Todoroki reached out for me, welcoming me in his arms.
       "O-oh no! You don't have to!" I exclaimed, fanning my face with my hand, which was flushed crimson red.
"I insist, Midoriya. Plus, you'd be really cute all snug in my arms." He insisted, mumbling the last bit. Me, being the curious person I am, asked him,
       "What was that last part?" tilting my head, quirking my brow, waiting expectingly for an answer.
"Oh, nothing important." Todoroki replied, blushing slightly as he said it.

       I crawl over to him, and get comfy, snuggling next to him as he wrapped an arm around me. I flush slightly at the touch. As the movie progressed, we began to get more comfortable with each other. I felt a little less scared. Maybe that's because my crush is here with me, comforting me as we watched my more than likely new favorite movie. I felt another jumpscare coming up, but no matter. I have Todoroki here with me, the fact that he's my crush will overpower the tense and ominous atmosphere building up in the room.

       I scream at the jumpscare, fantastic. My shrieks probably woke up half of the members in the room. I look around, only to find everyone peacefully sleeping. Delightful. Todoroki hugs me as he lays his head on top of mine, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
       "Shhh, it's okay... your okay... I'm here for you." his words soothed me. Just like that, I was calm, composed. Not a trace of fear in my veins. The movie was almost over anyway. There's no reason to fear.
"Hey Midoriya?" I look up at him and asked,
       "Yes, Todoroki?" He looked down at me, flushing, but with the neutral face he always has. "Can we do things like this more often? It feels nice to have someone to embrace." Todoroki asked, picking up my hand and kissing the back of it. I blush.
       "Of course we can, Todoroki-kun!" I say, smiling. I'd like that, I'd like that a lot. Todoroki smiles back, perfect, straight, white teeth flash at me. He opens his mouth, like he has something to say. He pauses, then says,
"Can you come to my room after school tomorrow? We have a lot of challenging tests... especially in Aizawa-Sensei's class. I wanna cuddle after a difficult day." My blush worsens and fan my face, trying to make my flushed face die down.
       "S-sure thing Todoroki-kun!" He releases his arms from around me, getting up, kissing my forehead before saying,
"I'll be waiting, doll."

That sentence recoiled in my mind for weeks.