𝟎𝟏

"HAVE A NICE DAY!"

I said to a customer as they walked out of the café.

God I hate my job.

I had to wear some frilly maid outfit and act all angelic. It doesn't suit me, then again I don't even know what does.

It's been 3 weeks since I lost my memories in some kind of accident, and I can't seem to forget what I woke up to...

~

My eyes gently fluttered open only to see bright white walls and blinding lights. I tried my best to sit up but I could hardly move.

"Don't stress yourself." I heard a soft voice say beside me as my eyes followed the sound.

There was a raven haired man with cloudy black eyes. Tears softly danced down his face as he gripped my hand.

"Wh...Who..." I tried to talk but my throat was dry and it hurt to even hum. The man sighed and wiped his eyes before standing up.

When he came back he was holding a cup of water. He slowly sat me up and I gladly accepted the water, gulping it all down.

"Th-Thank you..." I said after a short pause and the man hummed in response. "Do I... Do I know you?" I asked.

The man's deep eyes widened for a split second before he stood up and sighed. "Don't worry about it."

I watched as his small figure retreated out the door and I had the whole room to myself. I looked around slowly and saw fresh flowers beside my bed.

Did he leave these here...?

Then, a nurse walked into the room and gasped as she saw me sitting up. She rushed over to me and got me to lay back down, which I did, before she handed me a glass of water.

"Drink up, hunny. You've been bedridden for 4 weeks. How do you feel?" The woman asked, sitting at the end of my bed.

"I'm fine... Who was that man that was in my room?" I asked, slowly taking a sip of the water the lady had handed me.

"What man?" She said, looking around. "You might be hallucinating, hunny. I'll get you something to eat."

The lady smiled softly and got up to get me some food. I sighed and looked around again.

"Maybe it was a hallucination... A very attractive one to say the least." I chuckled to myself as I thought about the man.

~

I had to undergo a couple of days of training mentally and physically so that I could be discharged out of the hospital.

Turns out, I had lost my memory after suffering trauma to certain parts of my head.

After thinking it over, I decided to leave who I was before behind. From what I observed I didn't have any friends or family, in fact I wasn't even in the birth records.

The doctors had told me they had no log of my birth, or my DNA. The kind nurse from before suggested that I might be from 'Meteor City' but I didn't look too far into it.

"y/n~ Work is over!!" A cheery voice said from behind me and I turned around to see my coworker, Emi.

The girl had pitch black hair tied into twin buns with two strands in the front to compliment her face shape. She too had to wear the stupid maid outfit, but she looked beautiful in it.

"C'mon, y/n! Let's go to the bar!" Emi chanted, twirling. "You look amazing in that dress! You'll get soo many guys!!"

I chuckled at the girl and ran a hand through my hair. "Do I really?" I said striking a pose.

Emi's eyes lit up and she fumbled for her phone. "Hold that pose!! I NEED a photo!!"

"Nonono! I was kidding, Em!" I said, waving the girl off. She pouted and put her phone away with a sigh.

"Okay.. we need to do a photoshoot soon. You look good in everything. Now, let's go to the bar!!" Emi cheered, getting over her sadness quickly.

"Oh... Okay, sure let's go." I said, agreeing with her for the first time ever.

"Yay! Finally! Okay, I brought a couple of outfits... You need to try this one on!" She said, pulling out a cute, black long sleeve turtleneck, a plaid skirt and black stockings.

_________________________________________

sorry I love this outfit lmaoBut you can change it to suit your style / body type ♡_________________________________________

But you can change it to suit your style / body type ♡
_________________________________________

"You look amazing! Alright, let's go!!" Emi cheered, leading me out the door and closing the shop down.

As soon as she locked the doors, she linked arms with me and we started walking down the street.

I felt eyes drilling holes into the back of my head and looked behind myself briefly to see nothing...

Strange...

I quickly turned to face the front again to avoid suspicion from the cheery girl beside me and kept on walking, allowing the person to continue watching me.

~

We entered the bar and I quickly sat down at the counter, not looking forward to being hit on by all the drunk guys.

And, to be honest, no one approached either of us. It was peaceful and more pleasant than I could have ever imagined.

I just got to have a few drinks with my best friend who also had a very low alcohol tolerance.

I decided it was time to go and led the drunk girl out of the bar. She stumbled around and tried her best to stand straight.

"Okay... You are really drunk. Let's get you a cab." I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and called a cab.

~

The cab finally got here and I placed the drunk girl in, her home was in walking distance but I didn't trust her to get home safely.

I tipped the cab driver and told him her address, and with that they drove off.

I sighed and started walking towards my studio apartment, only to be stopped by three drunk men.

"Hey pretty lady~" one of the men chimed, swaying back and fourth as they all cornered me.

"Okay, back off." I said, standing my ground before being pushed into a brick wall. "Ow! Fuck off! Creeps!"

I kicked the man in front of me and he bent down to the ground, holding his groin as he fell.

The other two didn't seem to like that, and I was soon pinned down by the two...

SHIT, WHAT DO I DO NOW?