Prologue

"What's your name?"
"Where do you live?"
"Do you have anybody we can contact for you?"
I stayed silent through the entire investigation. I was completely aware of the blood dried to my hands, the gun with my finger prints, the murder that happened less than twenty-four hours ago. I knew how this looked, but what could I say? I didn't do it? I was framed? No. They already knew the answer.
I did kill that piece of shit excuse of a man. I know I did. They know I did. Everyone knows I did, so why question it?
I guess it's because I'm female. I guess it's because I turned eighteen, two months ago, give or take a few days.
Detective Eastwood let out an aggravated sigh. You could see his patience was running out. He needed answers, answers I wasn't willing to give.
I love to see them squirm.
"I'm going to ask you once again, who are you?"
I remained seated, leaned back, legs crossed, an amused look on my face.
His fist came down hard on the iron table in front of us. "Jesus Crist, you need to tell me or you're going to be put behind bars for a long time Girly!" His voice raised, I smirked and looked at my nails, seeming bored.
"You want to know what happened?" I sighed with an innocent voice.
"Yes!"
I leaned forward so our faces were millimetres away from touching, a seductive smirk on my new face.
"You really want to know?" I whispered so only he could hear.
"Yes...?"
Brushing my lips against his teasingly i whisper to him..
"I killed him. I tied him up, I jerked him off, and then I cut off his sad little dick and shoved it down his throat."
With that, I smashed my head against his, knocking him out. He fell limp in his chair, eyes rolled into the back of his head.
Lifting myself up, black stiletto heels clicking against the concrete floor, I walked over to the detective, and searched him, running to fingers all over him until I found a small silver gun, and a pack of bullets. I checked if the gun was loaded. 
Lucky Me.
Fluffing up my dirty blonde hair, I smirked at the camera that was hidden in the top left corner of the room. I could faintly see my face in it's reflection. 
I blew a kiss at the many faces probably studying my every move before shooting the lens, making it impossible to see.
Kicking open the door, I walked out of it, swaying my hips, a laugh escaped my red lips as soon as I saw the guards blocking the exit. 
It was as if time seemed to slow, letting me capture their every move, each bullet shot I dodged with grace. It was in less than a minute all of the men in uniforms were on the ground, dead.
I moved one foot in front of the other, reaching the door before the gun's smoke had disappeared. 
Time to get to work
I thought as I skipped out of the jail and towards the ones who deserved the die. 
The ones who murdered me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone!
I know it's not much but remember, it's just a prologue. 
I know I've been delaying this book a lot along with my other stories, but it's been interesting with school. I leave for college on February 1st/2nd so I don't know if I'll be able to write a lot. But I'll try my best to get a chapter in at least once a week. 
Also with my other stories, I'll try to update them as soon as I can and as soon as my Writer's Block leaves me alone.
So the question for this chapter is...

"What would you do if you were accused of murder?"

Thanks everyone, I love ya!
~Rocky xD

P.S: A really really big thanks to @diagnosedwithlupus for making this amazing cover for me.