Mr.lane

Summary : mystery man comes into your tattoo shop

The door to your tattoo shop opened . Your head turned to see a tall male with tattoos on his biceps and piercings on his ears . " hey , what can I do for you ?"  ' ride that glorious face hopefully ' you thought . " I need a piercing on my lip " he said pointing to its side . ' oh dear FUCK ' you smiled at him " sure thing . Come to the back . It'll cost about twenty five coming with a ring but if you want a stud it'll cost about twenty . The cleaning samples are free but you'll have to come back in a week or so to get more . " you said giving him the information he nodded and sat on the seat . You put your knee on the side of the seat and leaned to pinch his lip . " grip the seat handle if you need . This'll hurt like a bitch " you said snickering. He chuckled but the hissed when you pushed the needle through . " awe cmon it wasn't that bad . " he rolled his eyes . You put the ring on that he chose and hooked it through . " okay now keep this in for about nine weeks and you'll be good . If you keep if cleaned regularly. But you should mow the basics . You seem to have experience. " you winked as you got up and cleaned the blood . He nodded . " so you said twenty five ? " you nodded and pushed in the total . He handed you the cash . " so will you be a regular here ?" You asked " if my lips don't fall off then I should come back pretty often huh ?" He smiled a little and you smirked .
Two weeks later
The same man came in but this time with a girl that looked about 16 you smiled at her . She kept a blank look. " so , what will it be this time ? We got a two for one special . " the man pointed to his head " thinking a hole right here " he said pointing to his eyebrow . He looked at the girl " hey Daria , you should get a piercing . " he said with a slight smile you squinted your eyes . " i guess I'll get my ears pierced " you shook your head " sorry love but it has to be a body piercing " " that's boring , you should get a belly button piercing " she shrugged " mmm I don't know " he leaned a little closer " awe come on it'll look hot "  The girl shrugged and blushed . You envied her a little . As you pinched the skin she was shaking you felt bad for her " hey hun I can't pierce you if you keep shaking " he held out his hand " here this should help " Daria looked at him " what's that ?" He shrugged " hold my hand , focus on anything but it . It's cool" she was blushing and smiling like a schoolgirl . Fact she might have been a school girl " all done ! Keep this in for six months . Other wise it'll heal up and you'll have to get it pierced again . Clean it with this . It's Neosporin ." You said . When they finished up they paid and she walked out and waited in the car ." By the way , my names Trent . I'll .... see you around " you smiled back " bye Trent " he looked confused " aren't you gonna tell me your name ?" You shook your head " next time you come in love !"