Update 8/11/20

Me: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*muffled rustling behind door*

Me: Soooooooooo it's been awhile......

*rustling gets louder*

Me: Uh oh...

*door bursts open*

Vincent (Wolf Girl): YOU ABANDONED US!

Me: I didn't -

Zeke (The New Hybrid): HOW COULD YOU?!

Me: Guys -

Zoe (The New Bad Boy): I'VE BEEN SO BORED AND LONELY AND NOT DOING ANYTHING!

Me: I'm sorry -

Rose (Newborn): YOU LEFT ME WITH ALL THE GUYS! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THEY CAN BE?!

Me: Well I wrote them, so -

Riley (When the Hunted Become the Hunters): YOU WERE SO GOOD AT WRITING MY STORY AND THEN YOU JUST STOPPED!

Me: CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP SO I CAN SPEAK?!

*grumbling fades mostly to quiet*

Me: Thank you. So, as I was TRYING to say before, I know it's been awhile since I've even been on Wattpad. I kinda grew away from it when I started college because I never really had time to think about writing or reading, until I started When the Hunted Become the Hunters. That needed to take pretty much all of my writing attention, since I had to get a huge chunk of it done for my thesis. Then I had to worry about keeping my grades up and getting all my work done (especially this past year - graduated in May). Then COVID hit and screwed everything up even more...a lot has been happening and I honestly haven't had time to get back into writing anything.

Christian (When the Hunted Become the Hunters): You've been writing random ideas for our story and in general though.

Me: True, but that one is easier to get back into, since it's the most recent story I've worked on. Random ideas are also a lot easier to write than figuring out a whole plot.

Mia (Wolf Girl): But you worked on our story the longest.

Jace (Wolf Girl): And it's combined with characters from your favorite author.

Me: Both true statements. I've wanted to get back into writing for Wolf Girl since I got back into reading for fun (and of course picked up Cassandra Clare books I've been dying to read). I'm remembering how much I missed being in that world. My only problem with this story is I started it when I was in a very different point in my writing stylistically, so I don't really like how it started. I'm debating on kinda rewriting it in my new style, but that would take a long time and could also ruin the story itself, so I honestly don't know yet.

Brooke (The New Bad Boy): So what about me? You gonna come back and write more of my story?

Me: Your story? Sweetie, you're the mean girl. I purposely made your personality into one I hate, both in real life and in stories.

Brooke (The New Bad Boy): *huffs and tosses hair over her shoulder*

Me: My point exactly. Now, in regards to Zoe and Troy's story, I honestly haven't thought much about it. It's fairly different from the stuff I usually read and write, since I had (and still have) no plans of adding fantastical/supernatural elements into it. I honestly started writing it to try something different and give myself (and my readers/followers) a break from all the vampires and werewolves. I might see if I can think up some ideas, but I make no promises.

Victoria (The New Hybrid): What about us then?

Emma (Newborn): Yeah, we have fantastical stuff!

Me: *smiles at Emma* Yes, you guys definitely do. I honestly haven't been thinking much about these two stories either, which is kinda shocking since I was really invested in them. Newborn was actually started in a class I had in high school and I got a lot of good comments and ideas from that teacher. The New Hybrid actually went through the most changes. It was a completely different story, and I mean completely: different title, different characters, different plot and ideas. Obviously I'm happier with this version, since it's the one I've chosen to show to you all. Like with The New Bad Boy, I'll try to see if I can come up with ideas for both of these, but I make no promises.

Alec (Wolf Girl): So what can you promise?

Cleo (The New Bad Boy): Woof!

Me: *mumbling* Dammit, y'all even turned the dog against me. *clears throat* I can promise that I'll try to write more, which I should be able to do, considering I don't have to worry about school anymore. I tend to get have writers' block or a lot of times where I have the energy to write but no ideas and vice versa (having ideas but no energy). I'm attempting to work on that, and I'm kinda hoping that getting back on Wattpad will give me that extra motivation I need. And, as I always say, any ideas for anything are very much welcome.

Tessa (Wolf Girl): What about the other things you have published? The quotes and fangirling things.

Me: Ah yes those...well I started both years ago and my tastes in both have definitely changed a lot over time. I'm not sure if I should keep both going, since I really don't know the age range of the people that look at my stuff, so if anyone wants me to please let me know.

*everyone nods their heads*

Me: ...Is there anything else I should talk about?

*soft mumbling but no one speaks up*

Me: Okay then. Well, I guess I'll finish this up then. To my characters, I promise to try to get back to writing your stories as soon as I have the motivation to do so. To my readers/followers, thank you to those of you that have stuck around through all of my absent periods. I promise to try to keep up writing better than I have been. I appreciate all of you and I'm wishing you guys all the best. Sending you all lots of love and good vibes.

~ Megan, aka blackwolves16 ~

P.S. Feel free to message me or comment here if you want to know what any of my social medias are. I'm kinda more active on those (only kinda though) and I'm more than happy to talk to you guys on them or on here. Okay, I promise I'm done with this update now lol.