1

Y/n pov

"PLEASE LET ME GO, PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" the victim cry and I just rolled my eyes.

"FINE, I'll let you go if you play a game with me .ok" the victim nodded her head vigorously ."ok so this is how it works I'm going to untie you if you can make it up that steps by the the time I count to 10 you can leave if you don't you know what happens. So you ready." She nodded then she mumbled something"what about my clothes " "don't worry about it worry about getting up the stairs ok" you gave her a comforting smile she gave a weak one back but her eyes were filled with hope .

You love to see my victim's eyes hopeful before all their hope is gone. You untied her and you leaned on the wall and started to count "1 2 3 4... "She was almost at the steps you were at 7 and you started to walk towards her with a knife if in your hand .

You kicked her in her stomach she groaned you started to stab her arms and legs and drawing patterns on the stomach and face . You let out a crazed laugh as you heard her scream . You disided ((@_@) I forgot how to spell that) to stab her in her neck and let her bleed out.

When she was dead cut up her body and bury it were very.

When you were done you got to thinking 'i need a change of scenery maybe I should move to Korea. Yeah' (you live in Thailand )

You got to planning and found a house in an abandoned area barely anyone lives there and a collage near by .( I forgot what sangwoo and yoonbums collage name is did they even say what the name was

Now all you had to do was pack and tell all friends that you were moving. You were pretty popular so everyone would make a big deal about it. You didn't have to worry about telling your family because your mom and dad are dead and you killed them.

When you were 11 years old your parents were about to go to some sex party or something when you disabled the break so they would crash. your family were horrible people they would abuse you rape you and say bad things to you. But now they are in a better place now HELL😇
______________________________________________________________

Hope you like this, this is my first story do yeah there will be mistakes just a warning ok by