Intro

-Hi again👋🏽

"Uh Im so bored." The boy cried scrolling through his Instagram.

"There's nothing up here, who do I even follow?" He questioned himself going to his profile, then clicking on the 'following' up top to see the accounts he's followed.

"All these people I follow and I still can't find nothing interesting." He groaned in frustration.

'BLING'

"Oh a notification, someone posted." The boy clicked on the notification taking him straight to the recent new post from one of the accounts he followed. Hoping it'll change his mood it only decreased once he saw the photo and caption.

"Just broke up with my boyfriend after dating him for 3 days to get with a white American daddy?" He raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

"She is such a hoe, why do I even follow her?" The boy questioned himself once more before going to her account and unfollowing her.

Getting even more annoyed the male sat up in his bed and dropped his phone in his lap. Resting his face in the palm of his hand thinking of what he could do to with this situation.

Thinking over again just to make sure his life decision won't ruin his existence. It was as if something slapped him right on his face when he finally came up with an idea.

Snatching his phone that was in his lap and going back to Instagram, this time to his search page.

"Lets see how are we gonna do this?" The male thought to himself and going with the very first option that came to his mind.

"Im gonna pick 6 random letters and I'll pick the...13th user since that's my birthday date, will be the one I choose."

"Lets see...how about N." The typed in the letter and scrolled down counting to the 13th account.

"Nappyboi, ok lets do him." The boy went back to the search bar after completing his work with the first profile.

"Now G, hopefully its a good one." The boy wished going to the 13th user yet again.

"GoldenBaby, aww that's cute he's gotta be in it." He uwued while going on to the third person.

"Ooo how about S, for sexy like me." Smiling to himself he went a choose the fourth contestant for his plan.

"Sunshinedaddy......umm okay." He added the user in and went on to the next one trying to ignore that username.

"Im gonna give W a chance." He spoke out choosing yet another Instagramer.

"This one is just WWH92, but that can work." Pressing the add button and going on to the second last one.

"Im gonna try J...hmm June94." Now that's left is the last one.

"And finally T, which will be...TanTannie." Finally adding in the last user. The boy finally got to business and all he could think about was how this was gonna work out. He didn't know the people and didn't know what to say at all, but he wasn't gonna give up now.

Looking over just to make sure everything was right and set. He took a deep breath pressing the message button.

"Lets start a group chat shall we."

💜

-Sooo here I am with another book. A great way to start off the year.
I've been wanting to do a text story so this is it. As you can see this is the Intro of how things started and the next will be the first official text. Also if you guys actually like this book I'll continue it but if not then I'll just put it away because I'll also be working on my Vmin ff too, but anygays
Say tuned!💜