Prologue

Amelia Rosier wasn't the best person. She did alot of bad things in her life, one of those things being drugging Sirius Black with Amortentia and marrying him while he was under the influence of the love potion. They were together for about a year before she found out she was pregnant and he ran off just before she could tell him about it. The former Ravenclaw had been distraught. A few months later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl who she ended up keeping, even though she wanted nothing to do with the child.

Juliet Amelia Black was taught to hide her emotions, and was told constantly that crying made you weak, and that there was no room for weakness if you wanted to get somewhere in the world. So from a very young age, Juliet hid her emotions from everyone, even her best friends when she wasn't getting into trouble and actually having fun at Hogwarts.

Juliet had two best friends. One was Madeline Lillian Potter, who was the older sister to Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Madeline had a thin frame, shoulder length auburn hair, hazel eyes that always had a glint of mischief in them, and a large amount of freckles that covered her cheeks and nose. Juliet's other best friend was Hope James Lupin, who had sandy blonde hair that flowed in waves down to the middle of her back, pale green eyes with grey specks in them, and a thin frame. Juliet had pin straight black hair, and grey eyes that had a stormy look to them. All three girls would be going into their second year. Juliet hadn't met either of the girls parents, but Madeline had said on multiple occasions that Juliet was always welcome to stay with her if she ever decided to run away from her abusive mother.

Madeline spoke highly of her large family, and often reminded Juliet that she always had a home with them if she wanted it, but Juliet always said no, because she knew if she said yes, then Juliet's father would find out about her, and then there would be a ton of family drama that she didn't want.

Juliet knew why her father left, or at least, she knew what her mother told her, which was that Sirius had left because he didn't want anything to do with Juliet, or Amelia, and that he had a new family that he loved alot more than he could ever love Juliet and Amelia.

Juliet resented Sirius, and therefore resented Madeline's little brother, Harry in association. The reason for her resentment towards Harry was because he was Sirius's godson, and nephew, because Sirius had married James Potter's twin, Jemina Black neé Potter, and they had twin children, a boy and a girl, named Evelyn Jemina Black and Alfred Sirius Black. The twins were both Harry's age and, according to Madeline, would be going into their first year along with Harry.

When Juliet was ten years old, she had read an article about her father, talking about his life and his family. That was how she had found out about her half siblings and step mother. The article had also mentioned the Lupins, which were a family of three that consisted of Remus Lupin, Cassiopeia Lupin neé Black, and Hope Lupin.

Even though Hope was Half-Blood, she knew the entire Black family tree, and so did Juliet, because even though Hopes mother had been sorted into Gryffindor and disowned, she wanted her daughter to knew who her family was so that she could make friends with the right people. When Hope and Juliet had looked at the family tree, Juliet was looking at the one in the drawing room at 12 Grimmauld Place, where she had been living since she could remember. Hope had been looking at a copy of the family tree that was in an enchanted book her mother had given her. The tree in the book had updated itself whenever a new member of the Black family was born. Hope took the book to Hogwarts with her so she could read it on the train when Juliet stepped into Hope's compartment and introduced herself. Hope then proceeded to introduce herself and then state bluntly that the two girls were first cousins. Juliet then knew that the two of them would be great friends. Then Madeline walked into the compartment and her eyes lit up when she saw Hope, then proceeded to introduce herself to Juliet, who was surprised to hear her name, but introduced herself as well, and it was Madeline's turn to be surprised at Juliet's surname, and then the Potter girl proceeded to ask who Juliet's father was, which Juliet was hesitant to answer, considering she knew that her father was best friends with both of the other girls father's, but she ended up answering the question anyway, and then she made them swear not to tell their parents. And that's how the three girls met and became the difficulté trio.

___________

°| please vote and comment if you liked the chapter |°Thank You•‿•

Thank You
•‿•