how s3, e7 death scene should be:

So we know the usual, Nikita won and Manny lost fairly into the challenge.

As always the promise and the permanent role, the one who always loses the challenge is the one who's gonna die.

So Nikita sadly won and Manny fairly lost in to the Funhouse Challenge. And Nikita & Manny knew that they're gonna leave each other, so they embraced each other knowing that it's gonna be their last goodbye and moment.

Who wouldn't cry if you fought for your life against your own bestfriend?

When they went outside the funhouse, they immediately saw Willie holding a fish hook with his arms, ready and excited to kill a bitch.

Then, all of the sudden...Willie comes marching in faster than they could think and stabbed Manny.

Of course, Nikita was devestated so she chose not to look at her bestfriend being killed. Then she saw a note which warns her to go back fastly and grab the key or Willie will change his mind or kill her too.

Nikita ran away faster than ever, still crying for the lost of her bestfriend. But still, typical Nikita would just say "let's move forward" but this time around, it was painfully different.

Manny lost the challenge, so he fairly died.

But Nikita couldn't accept the truth. But then again, she would always try to move forward no matter the pain.

------------------

Annnnnd.....THATS A WRAP!

I hated Nikita but i still surely feel her care for her bestfriend so it was kinda emotional writing her own moments, crying because of her bestfriend.

But this is how the ep should've gone to, they should've fairly killed Manny instead or robbing our own Safiya.

I put her as the picture as to show that in my one shot, she wasn't robbed and managed to survive.

Safiya Nygaard was robbed in the original and i couldn't accept the truth!!!