1. Chapter 1 Nothing

Lin Yan stood outside the crowd blankly, watching the two people hugging each other not far away, his heart was almost numb.

At the luxurious pool party, Lin Shuya wore a simple and elegant little dress with a beautiful appearance, while Han Yixuan was handsome and handsome in a white suit.

The man had a gentle expression, and kissed the girl's forehead amidst the roar of the crowd: "Shuya, happy birthday!"

At this time, there was a "bang".

A waiter beside Lin Yan accidentally broke the plate.

All of a sudden, the guests all looked in that direction.

At the same time, I saw Lin Yan who was out of place.

The girl's face was pale and her eyes were dead.

"Oh, isn't this the eighteenth thread who wants to be popular and crazy? Why is this woman here?"

"It is said that she is rumoring that Han Yixuan is her boyfriend outside, and she even slanders Shuya for the third party to intervene, which is a laugh!

With Han Yixuan's family background and status in the entertainment industry, Lin Shuya, the daughter of Kasion Entertainment's boss, would not want her to have an 18th line?"

"A high school graduate, no acting skills, no works, Being red depends on the scandals and the heat. Isn't this her usual operation? Han Yixuan and Lin Shuya are also unlucky, and they were entangled by her!"

...

Facing the guests' instructions, Lin Yan looked numb. There were only the shadows of those two people.

The intimacy of the two was like a poisoned knife, cutting her into perfection with one knife.

"Why is she here?" Han Yixuan's expression was a bit unpleasant when he saw Lin Yan.

Lin Shuya said softly: "Sister must have figured it out, come and celebrate my birthday!"

After finishing speaking, Lin Shuya stepped on high heels and walked over gracefully and calmly.

The girl walked to Lin Yan's side, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, she approached Lin Yan a little, and said in a low voice: "Sister, how about the taste of nothing...how?"

"Lin, Shu, Ya!" Lin Yan stared at her scarlet eyes. People, her most beloved sister.

"Oh, I didn't expect it, the top racer who used to be the best in foreign countries will now fall into this field, the top race, eat illegal drugs, be reported, and lose nothing.

Nowadays, you are really cheap! In order for Han Yixuan to chase into the entertainment industry, but in the end, the entertainment industry couldn't get along. Now I am afraid that no one wants to run the game, right?"

Lin Yan's eyes were trembling in silence, and he could almost stand unsteadily. I don't know? The glass of water before the game was your hands and feet!

Lin Shuya, how did I treat you all these years? I gave up my studies and spent my life to make money, so that you can go to the best school and give you the best Life? Are you repaying me like this?"

Lin Shuya's face changed slightly after hearing the sound, and immediately returned to normal, and whispered in her ears: "Heh... you know all of them, but what about that, who would believe your words? "

Lin Shuya knows that this sister has always been forbearing, and looked at Lin Yan's painful expression without fear. However, at this moment... There was a crisp

"pop"

under Lin Shuya's unbelievable gaze. , Lin Yan, who was still so weak that he might faint at any time, suddenly slapped her down.

End chapter 🙂🙂😎😘