Bad dreams are just our worst memories

• ° Narrator ° •

Kovit looked out of his shared bedroom window to see a car pull up in the driveway. 'Who are they?' Kovit thought as they mysterious visitors talked in the car.

"KOVIT! WE HAVE TO HIDE YOU! THERE HERE FOR MOM, YOU AND YOUR SISTERS!" His older sister yelled. Her and kovit father were the only humans living in the house. His mother, twin sisters, and himself was what you may call....zainnes. His older sister picked him up and ran to the hallway. She lifted the loose broad and pit him inside the little hiding space.

"Stay here while I get your sisters, ok?" She asked the little boy. He only nodded and hugged his knees to his chest. The young teenage girl put the board back ing place so she can look for her little sisters. The only problem was that.......she was to late.....

"Go and look for the zainne I see if there are more living here." The man said. The other man just nodded and looked for the mother of the household.

●~5  minutes later~●

The men came back to the doorway with 3 females. 1 mother who is a zainne and 2 five year old girls slumped over the mans shoulder

"PLEASE NO! ATLEAST LEAVE MY SISTERS! THEIR ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" The teenager cried as they took her little sisters away from her. "PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!" She ran to the man carrying her unconscious mother and pulled on his arm. "Please leave them be.....atleast let them live...."

"LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE! HE'S DOING WHAT HE WAS TOLD TO DO! THEIR ONLY MONSTERS!" The father yelled from his room.

"WHAT!? THEIR YOUR FAMILY! YOUR WIFE AND KIDS! YOUR THE ONE THAT CALLED THEM WHEN MOM TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!" She let go of the man and walked closer to the board to protect her little brother. If she was losing her mother and little sisters she was not letting them take her brother.

●~After They Are Taken Away~●

The teenager was on her knees crying and crying....she wiped her eyes and then lifted the board off the floor to see her brother fighting to hold back his tears. She pulled him out and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Kovit let go and started crying in his older siblings shoulder while she rubbed circles in his back to calm him down.

"Dont worry Kovit....they'll be ok....I....promise...and if not....atleast we still have eachother..." she smiled tryinf to show her brother that they have to stay strong...for them.

●~1 Year Later~●

Kovit was crying and trying to run back to his older sisters arms as a man held him back. He was dragged out side with his sister chasing after them trying to take her brother away from the man.

"STOP! PLEASE! HE'S ALL I HAVE!" His sister yelled as the man opened the car door. Kovit father grabbed the teenage girl and held her in her place. Forcing her to watch as her brother is taken away.

"Sissy? *hiccup* SISSY!" Kovit yelled as the car door shut and it started driving away from his older sister....his home.....

•°Kovit°•

"NO!" I yelled as I shot up from the ground.

"*sigh* dameit....again with that dream?" I said as he rubbed his eyes. I looked and saw that he was in a cell.

"What happened?...oh, fucking curles happend." I said in a near whisper to himself. I remembered what happened. I was giving curles a water bottle and she punched me hard enough to knock me out. 'Well....Reyes is gonna kill me.' I walked to the corner of the room and sat down leaning my back and head on the wall. Not long after...Nita came for a visit.

"You seem.....pale....what happened? I've only been gone for about an hour or so...." she looked confused that I was pale like he seen a ghost...or well is challenging a ghost to see who's paler...

"I-dont wanna talk about it." I stood up to look the curly haired girl straight in the eyes.

"Come on. Let's get out of here. Well you dont have to if you want you can stay here! And then Reyes will deal with you."

"*sigh* fine. I'll go with you."

•°Heather°•

"NO!" I shot up and held my head in my hands.

"WARRIOR!? EHAT HAPPENED?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?" Asch stormed in the room with the others following behind him.

"HEATHER!? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK?!" Ava and noi said at the exact same time. I nod and hold my knees to my chest.

"I- I'm f-fine...I just had a bad dream....nothing else...." I buried my head between my knees and hugged them tighter. I feel a hand on my back. I look up to see Ava staring with sympathy in her eyes. She knew what I drempt about. I only seem to have this nightmare.....or well...memory of the separation between my family.

"Well I heard that talking about these "nightmares" helps. So....do you wanna talk about it?" Ryse asked. Him and Ava are the only ones who know about what I am and my family. I shake my head.

"Sorry, I will tell you but I'm not ready." I said looking off to the side. They all left after double checking I was alright."

•°Blaire°•

"NO!" I shot up to see that I'm in my bed and I look at the clock to see that its 5:00 A.M. I heard footsteps from the hall and see my door slamming open, to see my adoptive older sister....melissa.

"What happened? Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

I shake my head no and sigh

"I had a nightmare....again...." I look down.

"Was it the starlight thing? Or was it the..." she trailed off seeing me left my head to nod yes. She then walked to me and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged her back and buried my face in her shoulder.

"Its ok. I am here for you, Aaron is here for you, and now Aphmau is here for you Blaire...we are never letting anyone take us apart. We will protect you and never leave or abandon you. After everything that happened on starlight I think you should know that, hehe" she pulled back to look me in the eyes. She smiled and got up from the bed.

"I am going to go down stairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast...want anything our do you want to go back to sleep?"

"I'll just go back to sleep. See you when you come back Melissa" I lay back down and close my eyes and fall back to sleep.

•°Narrator°•

'Bad dreams are just our worst memories' The triplets all thought at the exact same time.