Chapter One: A Passive Letter.

Todoroki Shouto POV:

The skies are bright blue, decorated with feathers of white, fluffy clouds. The sun seems to be smiling down on us, extra bright today. The trees are gently being caressed by the wind, dancing a slow tango with the skies. My feet add a bounce to each step, echoing the emotions surging through my body. I grip the blue envelope in my hand tight.

I step into the grand building of the U. A., met by a sudden chill jolting in my spine. I turn around to meet a bush of green. I instantly blush from the compact.

"S-sorry! Um-, o-oh, good m-morning Todoroki!" The adorable stuttering mess said while slowly looking up.

"Good morning to you too, Midoriya. You okay?" I ask, trying to keep myself collected.

"Ye..ah," He said between breaths. "I think. Kacchan started chasing me out of nowhere when I was minding my own business, walking to school. When he caught up to me, he yelled something about a race or something, and I obviously had to comply, or else he would still think I'm some dimwitted clock-pole like before. And I won! Ha! Beat that, you angry-looking Pomeranian!"

Sometimes he just looks so adorable when he starts rambling on and off.

"Hmm, now that I think about it, Kacchan looks like an albino hedgehog. Oh my lord, he also looks like-" Midoriya started.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU OVERSIZED BROCCOLI?" (A/N: Do I even nEEd to point out who this is?) Screams the ash blonde, known as Bakugou.

I roll my eyes at the boy with anger issues. As much as I would love to defend my crush, I have to meet up with Mr. Aizawa first.

"I'll see you then, Mido," I say, looking back to see a face filled with awe.

On my way to the classroom, I drop by to slide the envelope into the locker of the green-haired boy.

Aizawa Shouta POV:

I seriously don't get paid enough for this. All I was told was to teach a bunch of students in the Hero course to, well, become heroes, not interfere with their personal lives. But here I am, about to talk to a student about his lost br-

"Good morning, Aizawa sensei, what did you want to talk to me about?" Todoroki asked as he walked into the classroom, gently closing the door.

I contemplate how to tell him the news. "This might take a bit of time, come, and sit down next to me." He says as he gestures to the table he was sitting on.

"So, this is about Toya." I begin as he starts to sit down.

He froze as soon as the name slipped out of my mouth. Now, his eyes are wide open in horror, his hands start trembling, and his knees start to shake.

"T-... t-toya-a?" He slowly says while looking at his shoes. "W-what about h-him?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Yes, him. Do you have anything to tell me, Todoroki?" I ask.

He raises his head quickly, only to drop it just as fast. I could've sworn the look in his eyes was of great trauma. "N-no, sir"

"Ok then," I say, giving him a side glance. "He was kidnapped by the League of Villains. We don't want to create much conflict between us and them, but we thought it would've been much easier if you went in our stead. Of course, we will follow you, but they don't need to know that."

Todoroki sat in silence.

"You're not surprised?" I said.

"No, I am," He started. Then after a considerately long pause, "It's just that Toya has been texting me less frequently these past few months, and the final message I got from him was a bit sketchy, so I was planning to go to them tonight."

Midoriya Izuku POV:

Ah, finally, school is OVER. I head over to my locker to gather the heavy books I need, causing a frown to sag on my face. I grip my backpack strip tighter as I walk down the hallway of lockers, many things in mind. By the time I reach my designated locker, I had gone over how different Todoroki was acting today, especially during the Hero Coarse. It was like he was preparing for a 10-on-one circumstance. His ice was extra cold today and I may have even seen a flash of blue in his flames. What's weirder is that his abnormal cheerful mood in the morning was completely gone after his meeting with Mr. Aizawa.

I bump my head hard on a metallic surface and quickly gather myself before anyone can notice what I did, and decode the lock. Sheesh, I keep thinking too hard. After gathering what I need for the weekend, I start planning out what I should do in my head. With my head hung low, deep in thought, I start to head towards the exit doors before an idea comes to me. I have to go to Mr. Aizawa to find out what happened between the two.

The green-haired boy leaves without noticing a blue envelope sticking out the bottom of his locker.

I slowly open the door of my homeroom teacher's office, gently closing it and looking around the room for any clues. A bright red file catches my attention. Hmm, Toya...Todoroki? I didn't know Todoroki had another brother. Fuyumi and Natsuo are really nice whenever I come over. Except, there was this one time where I asked about the family portrait with a burn mark covering someone. I assumed it was just the remnants of a cousin in the disputed family, but the family started acting weird for the rest of the day.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 17, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Failure Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें