𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n, your class is going to start in an hour. You should get ready." Ai shook my body to wake me up from my peaceful slumber.

The egg yolk sun poured through the cracks in the blind and awaited entrance into my eyes.

The sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, I hesitantly rubbed the dreams away.

Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success.

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again.

Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes.

I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle above the f/c polyester carpet.

"I made breakfast today since I'm the best cook out there." Ai flattered herself, resting her hand on her hip.

"That's great, Ai." I mumbled, still drowsy from my sleep.

Ai is a tall and beautiful dark-skinned young woman with wavy hip-length black hair that is split on either side, large chocolate eyes, and a grin on her face. She's beautiful.

"I know right? Anyways, my class is about to start in 20 minutes or something. I'll get going." Ai informed, leaving my dorm room.

I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom where I removed every piece of my clothing and turned on the shower.

The water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion.

The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. All the things I honestly don't care about.

It's the water. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last.

I sighed, turning the shower off as I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and hair.

Changing into whatever I find decent, I proceeded to make my way to the kitchen to eat the breakfast the 'Great' Ai made.

If all the sweetness in this home were a dish, it would be a tall stack of pancakes with golden syrup and nature's berries cascading from the top.

I began to eat the pancakes that were made for me, slowly chewing it so that I won't choke and end up dying.

"Y/n, your boyfriend is waiting for you outside!" Ai informed, leaving the dorm room.

"Got it!" I responded, placing the empty plate and cup in the sink and washing them.

I snatched my backpack with all of my stuff inside and grabbed my phone from the table.

Hayato and I walked to my class together. University sure is different from High School...

"If you're gon' keep spacing out, I'm gon' leave you behind." Hayato threatened, quickening his pace.

"Wait up, Hayato!" I shouted, also quickening my pace to catch up with him. That's unfair! He's taller, so he can take larger steps!

"I was joking, idiot. If I left you alone, you would get lost. Are you an idiot? Idiot." he scoffed.

"I'm not an idiot! Plus, you've been saying that a lot since high school." I reminded.

"And no one else is allowed to call you that other than me. Got it?" he asked, turning it me slightly.