✨club feelins✨

sn: you can also imagine your own persona nd clothes if you'd like💞

——————————————————————————————————————

lania pov

"what the fuck is dave doing? i'm supposed to be going out tonight and he has to come get his clothes at my house!" me and dave don't really see eye to eye sometimes.

when things get to much for him i let him stay at my place just to get away cause i feel bad for him, he has his he needs to take care of and niyah (sn: i just named his child that because idk the name) she really is a handful sometimes. he drops her off on weekends or when his schedule is hectic. all these gigs he has booked, his manager is always on his back 25/8, but then he also has his moments where he needs to be put in his place because he think just cause i let him get a lil sum sum here and there he can talk to me however he want.

i go to the bathroom to check and see if my outfit is good one more time:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

damn not gonna lie, i look good and feel good about myself. it's been a while.

i'm getting mad, where is dave it's been 30 mins. i turn on my phone to see if he texted me back, it said 2 messages and one missed call from my best friend seven, she probably calling to see where i'm at let me guess
————
sev: yo
sev: girl where are you i'm tryna get turnt.
————
the usual seven, always want sum type of liquor in her system, always partying, i'm not gonna be surprised if i walk in and a bunch of guys are holding her up like she's on a thrown. plus she's really bad asf always had her way around men .
———-
me: dave is on his way hes taking forever

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

me: i think he's here sev
———-

Dave's pov

ive been dealing with my manager and niyah all day, i should be good for a week tho i dropped niyah off with her mom, i'm not gonna keep her from her mom even tho she really has been in and out her life, i feel like she deserves to be in her life that's still her mom.

i'm knocking on the door to lania's house she taking so fucking long to open the door, she prolly got a nigga up in there or sum lol. she wouldn't even dare.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"OKAYYYY i'm coming damn" i hear lania say, i chuckled she's always saying sum slick man. she opens the door. "it took you long eno-" i get cut off by how good she looks, she look so damn sexy son not even gonna lie. i look her up and down, i lick my lips

"what? cat got ya tounge?" she chuckles and walks to the kitchen, her ass immediately grabs my attention, damn the way her ass giggles in that dress. where tf she going looking so good, i know she ain't tryna go to no club or nun.

"where you think you fucking going" i said with demeanor, as she grabs her purse, she gives me a dirty look "i'm going out with my friend"

i hope she ain't tryna go out with no nigga.
———
lania pov