Doms Daughter Part 1

Disclaimer: There Will Be Cursing In The Story So If You Dont Like Cursing Then Dont Read The Story

Adalae: When I woke up for school I decided that I was gonna skip a couple of classes. I knew that dad wouldn't find out because he doesnt know that I do bad things. So when I got up I got dressed then met dad downstairs so he could drive me to school. Once we both got to the car he started driving me to school. When we got to school he kissed me on the forehead and told me to be good like he always does. I said okay and entered the school building.

Once I got into school I went into my first class of the day which was maths. I hated maths so I decided that I would skip maths. Once i got into math class i asked my maths teacher if i could use the bathroom and she said i could. I set my stuff down and i went to the bathroom to do my makeup because I had black eyeshadow, black lipstick, black eyeliner and black mascara in my pocket. Once I got to the bathroom I started putting on my eyeshadow. When I heard footsteps i darted to a stall and locked myself in there. Once the footsteps were gone i got out of the stall and continued to do my lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. But while I was doing my mascara a teacher came into the bathroom and yelled at me for skipping class.

I thought "oh shit". Once the teacher chewed me out for skipping class she told me to go back to class. I told her okay and ran back to class. A couple minutes after I got back to maths my name came over the intercom so I packed up my stuff and went to the office. But before I got into the office I noticed that my dad was sitting in the office chair. I started tearing up because I knew that I was in deep shit when I got home. When I got into the office I sat down next to dad and stayed quiet.

Principle Jones: Mr Harrison a teacher caught adalae skipping maths class earlier today. We do not tolerate this kind of behavior from our students or any other individuals here in our school

Authors Note: Sorry That Part 1 Was Kind Of Short