Squashed bug

Marinate would walk into school causally stalking Adrian like normal. She'd intensely stare at him for entirety of the class. Adrian would feel uncomfortable with her constant staring.
He'd leave after a bit to meet Luka outside of the school he'd wave to him happily as he jogged up to him giving him a hug.  Marinate would see them hugging and decide if she wanted to be the centre of attention again. She would barge in between the two telling them that they should all hang out.

Luka would kiss Adrian on the cheek before pulling Adrian closer to himself and looking at marionette. Before he spoke "actually Arian and I are going to the movies. We don't need a third wheel" he'd take Adrians hand as he went to leave. Marionette would go to grab Adrians hand telling him how liking another boy was wrong and disgusting. She would be fuming that her Adrian would date someone that wasn't her and another boy nonetheless. She would try tug Adrian away from Luka. Feeling utterly revolted.

Adrian would slap her hand away with a angry glare on his face " marionette what the hell!? I'm disappointed! Why would you act this way? Your a horrible friend you can't even accept what I want? Am I not allowed to be happy?your so horrible I can't believe I considered you a friend! Your awful!! I hope to never see you again!! You horrible rat." He'd walk off with Luka getting on a bus Luka would flip marinate off as he stepped onto the bus. The'd go to the drivers seat and press the pedal on the gas as they drove the bus at full speed into marionette they would kiss as they ran her over again and again everyone cheering happy as one person threw their cursed baby at marionette.

THE END.

Teehee hope you liked my story I may make more teehee bahhahhhahahga ha ha looser marrnette is such a looser I hate her so much and her ugly gigantic forehead stupid hoe I hate her so much