Chapter One: Raindrops

Chapter One: Rain

Aria ( P.O.V )

        I looked around the bus stop I was standing at, my brown hair was already soaked by the down pour of rain that mother nature decided to bring upon Texas, she probably found out that I killed a few flowers in my yard a few weeks back.

        I hugged my body to try and keep warm, but there was no point in doing so cause my clothes were already wet.

        I took a deep breath in slowly losing my patients for the damn bus.

        "The bus usually comes late at this time." came a voice from beside me.

        I turned around to see a boy about my age, 20, standing a few feet away holding an umbrella. I stared at his umbrella as he looked at me with a weird stare.

        "Oh wow, I must be a really horrible person." the boy chuckled.

        I gave him a small smile as he walked towards my shivering body.

        "Here." he motioned for me to come closer, to join him under his umbrella.

        I stood beside him removing my hood and wring my hair out. I shivered again as I turned my head to look at the boy beside me.

        "T-thank you..."

        "It's Jon." he stated with a proud smile. I giggled softly and replied back, trying to keep my inner fan girl deep in my mind.

        "I'm Aria." I said simply. Jon nodded slightly tilting his head in confusion. I did the same wonder what the hell I did wrong.

        "No last name?" he asked.

        "Well Jon, I'm sure you have one too, so why don't you tell me yours first." I replied, even though I already knew who he was.

        Jon Cozart.

Jon ( P.O.V )

        I was walking down my street , just out for a short stroll through the neighbourhood. I decided to on my way out to pick up a few things to eat.

        By the time I got to the bus stop it started to rain out of no where.

        So, I opened the umbrella I brang with me and stood, waiting patiently for the bus to come by. That's when I noticed a girl standing a few feet away from me.

        Her long brown hair was drenched, as well as her entire outfit. She's probably not having the greatest day. I thought to myself.

        This girl looked about my age, 22 and she was staring at the usual route the bus came with a glare that could kill any person she would look at.

        "The bus usually comes late at this time." I told her handing the girl a piece of paper with the times the bus usually arrived at.

        She turned her head slightly, and there was no doubt that she was stunning. Even though she was drenched from head to toe her emerald green eyes still brought out the best in her.

        We both stared at each other for a while, that's when I noticed that she was staring at my umbrella, not me.

        I blushed as we started to talk, her small pale hands playing with the paper I handed her a few minutes ago.

        All I found out was that her name was Aria. All I told her was my first name, cause I didn't need her to know who I really am. Yet...

        "well Jon, what about you?" she asked innocently smiling at me. I looked into her bright green eyes.

        "You already know who I am." I said. Aria smiled to me as the bus finally arrived.

        "You coming?" she asked as Aria boarded the bus.

        "U-um, no I changed my mind." I stuttered.

        "OK Cozart, it was really nice to meet you, see you around." Aria commented before the doors to the bus closed and drove off.

        "Bye Jon..."

        "Bye Aria..."

Aria ( P.O.V )

        Shit....

        I forgot to give this back to him.

        I looked at the crumpled piece of paper Jon handed me earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

If your wondering.....

------->>>>> That is Aria

Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoyed it so far....<3