Polyester boy

Hi, its Heather, live and in stereo. I'm going to be telling you the story of my brother, Conan.

Let me just start by sayin, I'm obviously Heather, everyone loves me. My brother Conan, has a popular song, as you all know called Heather, which is my name. When Conan actually came up with the video, ok so, everyone's gonna be like: "omg, you're lying I hate you!" But...I was supposed to be in the video. This lyrics are obviously very heart felt to me, cause hi, I'm Heather.

Let's resume his story. So one day, Conan grey, was sitting on his living room couch, and I decided to join him. I asked how he was doin, no reply from him. "Conan?" I said, still no reply. Then, I gently patted his shoulder, he quickly turned around and smacked my hand. I screamed, "HEY!". Then he softly said under his breath, "Foreigner..." I questioned frightensd, "Wha?" Then he quickly got up speed ran to his room and slammed the door.

10 minutes later, he peeked out and screamed "ENOUGH ANNA!!!" "But I'm heather!"

...

The next morning. Conan was eating his cereal and started choking violently. Our parents grabbed him, and put him in the car. We skrrt skrrted to the hospital.

In the waiting room, these hoes were psycho. One was conan's friend Nessa, the other was my friend Dixie.

I asked "Why are you here Nes?"
"I sharted on live, and now I'm suIciDAl..." She said putting her hood up.

"How bout you Dix?" I widened my eyes. "My parents think I have a problem with sayin bueyes. Bueyes, I do not." She stated angrily.

Just then, we all heard a huge pitter patter come from Nessas ass. "I'm in paaaaiiiinnnn!" She sang out uncomfortably.

Soon, Conans doctor came out, and waved me in. I stood next to Conan, but he looked strange, he skin was soft and a lil bit floofy.

The doctors name was Elio, and he had paintings of peaches all over his walls. Elio, put Conan in a huge surgery machine. I looked away so I wouldnt see all the blood, it made me vomit. I peeked over for a second and saw Elio laughing like an evil scientist. I also saw bits of gummy worms flying around.

I fell asleep for 25 seconds, bueyes, when I woke up I saw my parents crying. Elio bit into his peach, then it squirted onto me. He opened up the machine and nothing but a sweater was in the machine.

Conans parents, and mine, were sobbing and yelling "I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!" So they can bring him back, it didnt work.

I had to leave if I didnt want my psychiatrist therapy person searching for me. I cant get caught with another celebrity. I mean of course the reason is I dont want paparazzi.

Elio looked up from the sweater and said. "He was just polyester."