Coming soon...

Prologue

Y/n was left with a decision. She held Franks hand tightly as the entity hovered over them with a menacing aura. "You are testing my patience child! Choose your path or i'll make you." Not a second was spared into making this last effort decision... She loved her partner so much that she would become a killer, but that would mean hurting her friends! She has always been neutral but to choose between one or the other is unreasonable. Y/n was born neither killer nor survivor. But I guess that's what it always wanted...

.

.

.

.

The entity has strange ways of amusing itself. At first it just kidnapped humans that didn't belong and matched them with killers to make the ultimate sacrifice. For four years this game of cat and mouse has gone on with the same results...

The killer sacrifices the survivors and win.
Or
The survivors escapes and win.
Or
A few die and few win but it's still a lose for the killer.
Or
In rare cases no one wins...

As the year progresses the entity tires at the same routine over and over again. It wanted something new, something different...

The entity manifested a beating heart, then adds blood which forms into tissue to hold more of the organs that the entity treads together. Soon raw flesh and bones start to entangled to make a deformed mangled like human...

"Hmn"

The entity was not pleased with its creation. So it squeezed the mangled body like it was clay to form its image. There were still bones poking out of it's flesh and the body had no hair, gender or facial features. It's was a grotesque sight to behold but the entity new well that this thing would not survive if it resumed its life...

So instead the entity summoned a trial between the doctor and four survivors all of different ethnicities and different genders. The entity told the survivors that were chosen to lose on purpose. Claudette, Jake, Steve and Jane were all confused even the doctor couldn't possibly figure out what it was playing at. Nevertheless it promised great rewards for all who agreed they all agreed and walked into its trap...

This was all a plan to dissect them and study their dead bodies to make the perfect subject!

The entity had learn so much about how the human body functions and reformed its creation accordingly. It was only until it noticed a few things that were still missing like body hair, eye and hair color, and skin pigmentation. It decided to make its subject a female, hair as dark as its mist with amber irises and caramel like pigmentation.

She was perfect enough for it to tolerate. It's better than a unless flesh bag of blood and bones. But before the entity send it down to its realm it encrypted her brain with basic knowledge of the world around her. It then watches her as she slowly descend into its realm and observed her quietly...

She was left on the ground to await a world where it's either kill or be killed.

(Coming soon in Winter 2022... All rights go to dead by daylight)