Imagine - l.h

Imagine Luke sneaking up behind you in the morning while you try cooking him a suprize breakfast. As he shocks you by squeezing your waists and hugs you from behind. He gives you a little kiss on the cheek and whispers "good morning sunshine." You feel his lip ring rubbing on your ear lobe as you bite your lip.

"Good morning Luke. I was going to cook you a suprize breakfast, but that ideas out of the trash now." You laugh. He presses his lips on yours and chuckles. "Oh well." He says. Grasping onto your hand he pulls you to the couch. While Turning on the T.V. to watch some Ninja Turtles, he puts his arm around you as you dig your face into his chest. "I love you." He excalmes. "I love you more." You respond. "Sh babe." he says. It turns quiet all of a sudden while you two watch the show.

Suddenly, Luke says "babe do you smell that burning scent?" You smell the air as burning eggs fill up your nostrils. "Oh my God Luke, I forgot to turn off the stove." You exclame in shock. "Oh shit." he mouthes.

You and Luke both scramble too the kitchen, Luke sees that a petite kitchen fire had started. He grabs some water and splashes it on the fire. The fire goes out. You stare at Luke, he turns and notices that you've been staring at him. Both of you let out a big laugh as you say "Well now that our breakfast is gone, what do we do?" "Hm. I'll figure something out." He responds and grabs you by the waist to pull you closer.

-

Okay, well that was my first EVER imagine i've done. So I hope you enjoyed it.

I literally hate myself for this. Why do I have to do this to myself.

I'll try to update this every week or day. The next imagine will be a Calum one.

Oh I almost forgot to mention. These imagines will only be short ones. Also, if you haven't read my book, "Roller Coaster Ride - c.h" you should check it out. I might update it tonight or tomorrow night.