part 1

Amelia's P.O.V

I was laying down, texting my best friend Rachel. she and I have been friends since I was little. She's literally been there every time I was abused or  threaten like shit. And I love her to death. 'ping'

Rachel: hey wanna have a sleep over tomorrow?
Me: ofc LMAO

Agh I'm so ex- 'ping'

Tyler(my abusive boyfriend)

Tyler: be ready for me in 30 mins on the bed only bra and panties on
⚠️Triger warning ⚠️
A year slips my eyes. I go downstairs to get a water, " hey slut" I look over to see my dad giving me a death stare. I ignore him and grab my water then I'm punched in the side of my face" when I speak to you, you answer me you stupid slut." I just stare at him, this happens every day so I just let him hurt me

'Slap'  "you stupid bitch. I wish I never had you." " I wish you never had me but your stuck with me asshole" kicks him where the sun don't shine and runs upstairs. To her brothers room. " Hey Trey you should go to your friends house for a little bit, you shouldn't be here while he's drinking. If you see Mom or him just run please." I said barley sticking my head in the door. " Did dad hit you again, come here." I slowly came in the room my cheek had a small cut from where he hit me and a hand print. " Amelia oh my God, we need to tell someone." My eyes widen. " no we cant. If you tell and they figured out you told you they will figure out it was you and start hurting you!"

" IDC Amelia theyre hurting you!" " Trey no! "AMELIA!!!" Tyler called out. Oh shit I forgot. " Trey please go to your friends house" "fine whatever" he left. I walked out of his room as well to be dragged by my hair into my room. " You stupid bitch I said be ready" 'slap' " I'm not your toy!!!!!!" I got thrown onto the bed. " You 'slap' are 'slap' mine you stupid whore"

Tyler's P.O.V

I walk over to the chair I put my bag on and grab my handcuffs. " Please no please" she begs. Everytime she begs it makes my hard on even harder. I walk over to her and and she trys to get up. I roughly grab her arm and sit her on my lap. She moans. " Yes slut moan for Daddy." She starts crying. I pull her shirt off then her pants and hand cuffs her hands to the head board. I then take her legs and handcuffs them to the end of the bed. I grab my pocket knife and get on top of her. I slowly run the knife down her cheek I laugh as she flenches then I slowly start moving down across her neck to her big tits I then cut her bra off. She looks at me with every amount of  hatred in her eyes. "Oh I'm sorry did you like that bra?" As she was about to speak I put a ball gag in her mouth. " Haha you slut thought you were gonna be able to talk?" She's crying and struggling to get out. Cause she knows what's about to happen. I grab my bag and pull out the nipple clips out and at the end is a really heavy chain.

Amelia's P.O.V

He clips one chain on my left tit and tightens it. "Agh" then the other on my right tit "oh fuck" is what I said but all you could here is muffles. He then put a blind fold on, which scared the hell out of me. It was quiet to qui-  'smack' I screamed but it was muffled.
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

He was hitting me with a leather whip. I was in so much pain I couldn't take it much more. And I blacked out....

That's it for part one, sorry for jumping into things quick but I'm pretty impatient girl😂😂😂😂 please comment, vote, and tell your friends about my book pleaseeeee peace out-jaz😘