Practice

I DON'T OWN GLEE!!!!!

RACHEL'S POV!!!

Today's Monday and I think back to the amazing weekend I had with Finn. I finally did it. Rachel Berry was no longer a virgin. I don't know what I was so worried about in the first place. Finn was so gentle and concerned about me and made me feel truely loved. As I approach his locker and see his beautiful face looking back at me.

"Hey beautiful! I've been looking for you! I missed you" he says kissing my cheek.

I grab his face and say," I've been waiting to see you since after I left Saturday morning. You don't get away with kissing me on the cheek!"

He grins and we have a proper makeout session until the bell rings.

"Damn it! it was just getting interesting!" Finn says pouting. I kiss his pouty lips one more time before grabbing his hand and walking off together.

"Hey finny, what class do you have first?" I ask him.

"I have gym first today because the basket ball season just started." I smile at him.

"Me too babe!! I tried out for the girls basketball team and got in!" I say excitedly. We keep walking till we reach the locker rooms.

"Okay baby, see you out there!" he says kissing my lips and going to the boys locker room. When I'm finally all dressed in my jersey and short-shorts, I grab my ball and head to the courts.

When I get there I can already see some of my fellow players and some of the boys. There is one in particular that catches my eye.

"Hey babe, love those shorts" Finn says walking over and hitting my butt.

"Hudson! Get your ass back over here now!" Beiste yells. Turns out not only is she a great football coach, but also a great basketball coach.

"Bye girl! go kick so ass out there alright?" He says to me before jogging off. Practice starts and we work on all the standards like free throws, rebounding, plays, and all that stuff.

Coach Beiste calls the girls and guys together and announces that were going to scrimmage for the last 30 minutes. Finn mouths to me 'your going down'.

The game started without a hitch. Everyone would think I hated Girls vs boys basketball because I'm Short, but honestly I like it better. I can easily steal the ball from them and I jump really high.

I just caught a rebound and dribbled it down the court when I realized Finn is marking me. I see him smirk at me and get closer to me. He keeps trying to steal the ball and "accidentally" swiping his hands by my breasts.

"Two can play at this game, Hudson" I think to myself. The next time he "accidentally" hits my breast I purposely fall down on the floor, making it look like he pushed me.

I hear all the boys cheering and Finn immediately comes to my side and says," Oh my god baby are you okay!? Can you walk ? Im so sorry!"

I get up and assure him that I'm fine. I get two free throws, and of corse I make them. The game ends and the girls beat the guys. Once were excused, everyone heads up to the locker rooms. Finn runs up to me.

"Oh my god Rach, I'm so sorry are you okay?" I smile at how bad he's feeling.

"Of course baby! I already told you that I'm okay! I mean... My breasts kinda hurt though... maybe you can massage them for me?" he gets a wicked smile on his face.

"Totally Rachel. I can defiantly do that!" he says quickly.

"Well my dads are gone for the week so I thought maybe you can come over and tell your mom that your sleeping at Pucks?" He smiles again.

"Totally babe! Why don't you go get changed then I will drive is to your house" he says giving me a long kiss on the lips.
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY OR MAKE IT A ONE-SHOT?????