Chapter 1

Yo wassup my name J.Cole , most of yall know me . Well anyway im sitting here writin' some songs for my new album that funna drop called "Forest Hills Drive" . This album is basically about me takin it back to the old times when i was high school.

Im currently 29 years old living life with my beautiful wife Taylor Cole of 4 years. I was thinking of her heavy right now . Just thinkin about her curves , plump lips and smooth complection made my friend rise a lil bit. Good thing i was in the studio alone , but then i came up with a perfect song the lyrics just start to flow . And i know exactly what ima name this song .... Wet Dreamz

So lemme take yall back maann like i do oso wellll.....

High School JR Year

Man it wasnt nothin' like my first time , she was in my math class . And when i say she i mean Taylor , she was the only girl i found attractive since middle school.

She had long hair brown skin with the fat ass. She had mad jokes funniest girl ive ever known. Made me laugh. She never really noticed me in middle school and that kinda mad me thinkin about it but its cool cause i got her attention now.

Every since 9th grade year we became cool all cause of this one class, we were the only black people in the class. We always got partnerd up so that just gave me the oppurtunity to introduce myself and from there on we being kickin' .

Anyways right now i was in Mrs.Neuners class . I was starin at that clock hard, i was ready to get out her class and get to my next class . I was so eager to go cause Taylor Johnson my future girl was in that class.

As soon as the bell rung i was the first one out that class. i walked up the hallway saying wassup to all the girls who flocked around me. When i made it to the class I sat in the back as usual and waited for Tay. When i saw her , a smile instantly grew on my face as she greeted me with a hug and smile.

"Hey J" She said as she took a seat next to me.

"Wassup Gorgeous" I greeted her, as i looked over to see her blushing. In the mist of me gazing at he blushing i heard someone scoff. I turned to the left of me to see Unique the hoodrat hoe muggin me and Tay.

"Really J why you aint gone say hey to me , I thought we had some thing special" Unique siad . I was about to tell her sum about herself untill i was cut off by the bell.

"Hello class today we are going to be talking about the history fair...." Every thing started to fade out as i began day dreaming about Tay .

She looked so beautiful today. That cream and peach color of her shirt and earrings really made me notice her beauty even more today. Cause when i seem them thighs on her and them hips on her and the lips on her , got me goin crazy like what?

I was thinkin how she rides on it , if she sits on it , even she licks on it ... man i better stop cause im makin it hard for me to stand up. when i finally snapped out of it i heard the teacher call me name

"Jermaine.. Jermaine.. JERMAINE COLE!" Mrs.Lakes yelled at me trying to get my attention.

"Uhh yes ma'am?" i spoke back in a questioning voice looking up at her squinting my eyes a lil bit.

"As i was saying Mr.Cole , stand up and tell us what you would like to do for your history fair project" she siad aloud "Now please stand and tell us what your idea would be like the rest of the class has done."

I hung my head down low , i was hesitant to stand cause of Lil hard on i got thinkin of Tay. "Teacher please dont make me stand up!" i siad in a sum what pleading voice. By now all eyes were on me.

"Im sorry Mr.Cole but if everyone else stood up you have to also." she siad as she leaned on the desk crossing her arms. I blew out a breath of air and stood slowly crossing my arms and puttin my now balled up hands over my package and told the class what i had in mind.

When i sat down i shook my head and Tay turned to me and tapped me ,

"J watchu standin like that for, all stiff and shii. Watchu gotta do fart or sum let it out , i wont judge you" she said busting out laughing. "Im sorry J " She quietly spoke as she batted her eyes and blew me a kiss. Man she so damn adorable ,

I cut my eyes and side eyed her "He he ha ha , you aint funny . You better be glad you cute cause id fire that ass up."

She bussed out laughing again before she tried to roast again "BOY Dont Even Speak To Me You Look Like A Muhhh Fuckin Uhhhhhhhhhhh" I couldnt hol it in no more i just broke out in a laughing fit cause she sound crazy as hell

We got cut off by the teacher yelling at us telling us to be quiet. We was still laughin now at the teacher cause she had that 'Ill Wait' look on her face. As we quieted down she began to talk again.

The teacher always got mad and she know how we is . So we ended up just passing notes. It caught me off guard when she passed me the note and i read the question .

"J You Ever Had Sex Before" And i sittin there thinkin to myself
'Ian never did this before ... naw'

Hey guys how yall like that lil chapter right there?

Yall Think Unique gone cause trouble later on down the line?

Is this a good start or nahh?

should i do Taylor POV next?

Comment Vote Share

Follow me on Instagram @ Migoo_Gangg