Chapter 1

I sat in front of a large expensive looking cherry colored desk as the principal looked at my file. I narrowed my eyes at the man in front of me. He wore a expensive looking suit to match all of the other expensive looking furniture and nick-nacks that littered his room and desk.

"Ugh....rich people..." I mumbled under my breathe.

The principal didn't seem to hear me. How could he when he was chopping and smacking so hard on that pricey looking food in front of him. Shit. I could barley hear myself think with all his smacking. An he had the nerve to lecture me about manners not to long ago, because I was a "commoner" & I probably had not been groomed into a polite young lady that knew her manners and how to act in society.

I almost jumped over his stupid cherry desk and beat the shit out of his snobby ass. But I had to remind myself to keep calm and be good. This was the chance or "miracle" in the snob blob ' s eyes across from me, that i had been waiting for.

If you must know I was "fortunate" enough to get a scholarship into the prestigious school Ouran Academy. I along with one other person, were the first outsiders to be excepted into Ouran Academy and not have come from a family filled with riches and fame

"Well Miss.Kenjiyo..." He began.

"Teddy." I cut in before he finished his sentece. "That's my name."

He coughed and let his eyes scan my face then lower down further towards my body.

"Hmm...Miss.Teddy then..."

Don't get me wrong. I know I have a nice body. I was told all the time that even though I was a shorty & from afar I look like a younger kid, up close there is no mistaken that I am 17 going on 18. With my petite body with curves in all the right places & let's not forget my rack. I don't flaunt it but I do know I have more going on in the chest area then the average female here at Ouran. That being said just because I am well developed doesn't mean I want some creepy ass old rich dude getting a fill out of staring at my goods. Ewww!

I snapped my fingers. "Up here...my face is not down there." I said with disgust.

"O-o-of course." he said blushing. "As I was saying Miss Teddy your file seems to be in order and I will have the lady outside at the front desk give you your schedule. W-welcome to Ouran."

"Yea sure..." I said standing to get up and out of this wierd old guys office.

"Oh uh wait!" He said just as I reached the door.

I turned and raised a question eye brow. "Yes?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Will you be getting the uniform to wear for your second day tomrrow?" He question scanning my clothes.

I smirked. Unlike the prestigious ladies here at this school. I wore a loose tank top with a band logo on the front, ripped acid washed skinny jeans and my black Dr.Martins.

"No I don't think I will..." I replied. "Is that going to be a problem?" I added narrowing my eyes. I was praying to god I intimidated him enough to let the matter go. There was no way in hell I was wearing that ugly yellow puffy contraption.

"N-no. Never mind you may leave." He said blushing again.

I grinned evilly and made my way to the front desk.

As soon as I walked up I knew she was judging me. "Can I help you?" She said eying me like I was a dirty rodent.

"My schedule." I said in a bored tone.

"Hmmm...they let you in?" She said snobbishly. "Obviously the standards have lowered tremendously since I graduated from Ouran Academy. "

I balled up my hand glared at her. "When was this? In 1930's?"