one

BBC

New photos of Prince Theodore released.

This week Kensington Palace has released new photos of Prince Theo

This week Kensington Palace has released new photos of Prince Theo. The shots were taken by the Official Royal Photographer, Tim Rooke. We haven't heard much from the Cambridge's for the past few months, so these photos of the future king is certainly a come back.

We know Prince Theo has been a heartthrob for many teenage girls over the years, but to our knowledge, he hasn't been in an serious relationship. So there's still a chance for all you teen girls out there!

Other stories:
How to get Kate Middleton's style for half the price.

Find out what the Queen eats in a day!

THEO
Sat on my bed, staring out my window daydreaming, I heard my bedroom door open. I turn my head to see Julia, my siblings nanny, peep her head through the gap. Previously she had been mine, but since the age of 12, she had dismissed as my nanny. "Dinner's being plated Theo." I didn't respond, just nodded, to which she gave me a quick smiled before leaving and shutting my door.

Lately, I hadn't been feeling myself. My levels of happiness were no where near where they should be for someone of my lifestyle. I really did have everything, but when you have everything, there's nothing to excite you. I expressed these feelings to my few friends i made at school, their response always being 'Don't be sad mate, not everyone gets to be future king of England.' then a pat on the back. But in all honesty, the idea didn't appeal to me. The pressure didn't feel right. I often sit and think i'm not really cut out for this life. My every move being traced by the media and then plastered over the internet.

I made my way down the long halls, taking lefts, then rights, before i came to the doors of the dining room. Entering, i sat in my place across from my mum, who gave me a wide smile, and began asking me about my day, which was the same old. Studied, played polo, sat in the library for hours on end. My relationship with my mum was good, she really took pride in being a mother, and I admired that about her. She has always be so caring, for not only us, but everyone. However, the same can't be said about my dad. Our relationship had always been strained, the pressure of being on the throne crushing us. We never really had proper conversations like a normal father - son relationship, but nonetheless, i admired him also.

"Hi theo!" Charlotte said, waving her hand towards me from the other side of mum.

"Hi Char, what you been up to today then huh?" I gave her a small wave back. Charlotte and I had always got on, she had a personality that could put a smile on the most unhappiest person on the planet.

"Me and Julia did some painting, I did one for you!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Did you? I'll have to have a look later then."

The remainder of dinner was the same as it usually is. Mum asks dad about his day and vise versa. Once we had all finished, I retreated back to my room. I spent hours in here, the same four walls.