Introduction

(This is you)

  You are 18 years old      Your Name: Carson Bieber    Your parents names are: Justin and Hailey Bieber (Yes the famous ones)  Best friend: Amelie Zilber

Your Name: Carson Bieber
Your parents names are: Justin and Hailey Bieber
(Yes the famous ones)
Best friend: Amelie Zilber

(This is you're best friend)

She is 18 years old      Her name: Amelie Zilber   social media'sTikTok: 3

She is 18 years old
Her name: Amelie Zilber
social media's
TikTok: 3.4 million followers
Instagram: 1.1 million followers
Twitter: 100k followers

Backstory: My parents are Justin and Hailey Bieber. I was a kept a secret because my parents wanted me to have a normal life. Nobody know that they are my parents except my best friend Amelie (she has been my best friend since first grade) I first went to public school then when I was in 3rd grade I switched to online school with my bff and we would work together every day for 10 years straight. My parents allowed her in, but only from the back door the paparazzi didn't see her. Also I don't have any sort of social media but Amelie does and she is pretty famous. One day it was just another normal boring day and like most of the time parents went on a business trip, so Amelie thought it was a great idea to go out for the night and we did and had a lot of fun then I when home and went back through the back door then I realized that my house had been robbed so I bolted out of the house and I called my dad and told him what happed and he said that we had to move to a safer neighborhood I was extremely happy because all of these neighbors are buttholes, but I am sad because I will have to move farther from Amelie than I already was.

(There will be more people added into this story)

A/N: hi this is my first book ever I hope you like it

Word count: 313 words