Part-1

Waking up in the morning the first thing Y/N saw was her elder sister laying by her side . In this extent she wasn't even surprised. She knew the latter came to wake her up but change of plan. She ended up sleeping beside her.It was something that happened almost every day. Though this time she wasn't late for school. Getting up from bed she freshened up and went downstairs to have breakfast.
Y/n: Good Morning Mom!!
Mom: Good Morning baby! Did you sleep well??
Y/n:Yup. I did. Now where's my breakfast??.
Mom:Well here's your breakfast. Eat well sweety!
Time Skip

After breakfast she bid bye to her parents and set for her school.

In School:
As y/n was not a famous student at school she did not have to bother about attention. And attending a girls' school hits different. She was a flirt when she was with her friends since she loved to tease them . But in reality she was hesitant to even stand beside a guy(Bcz her perverted side keeps nagging her) She just had a few friends. Taylor, Munchkin were her best friends. Walking through the hallway she saw both her shortys standing near the lockers. Just as she neared them she could hear her friends squealing about the new video BTS dropped.It sure was recorded near their school premises.
Munchkin: Did you see that?!?! Man I couldn't sleep all night thinking about all the possibilities about meeting them. Can ya believe it y/n!! Damn I just want to see them for once!!
Taylor: Did you see Jk?! He was looking like some Greek god!!Damn I could spend my entire life just staring at his angelic face!!
Y/N: How about we run now??
Munchkin and Taylor: Huh?
Y/n: The teacher is 2 minutes away from us.If we don't run now I'm afraid we are going to get our asses kicked.

As she said that both her friends started sprinting towards their class and sat down.
Taylor and Munchkin: You couldn't tell us sooner!?
Y/n : It wouldn't be right if I miss the fun tho..
T

aylor and Munchkin:  *Glares*

Time Skip:

After her school and extra classes ended she bid bye to her friends and started for home.

While walking y/n could feel a strong gaze on her . But she shrugged it off and kept walking. Since she lived in recidential area , the streets were often empty at these times. Not to mention the forest beside her house sometimes scared her. However when reached home she saw the lights were off. As expected her parents went to a business trip again with her sister leaving her alone at home. After dinner she laid in her bed and started dreaming about her soulmate (when two people come in 1km radius one of them can smell the others smell. That way he/she finds their other one. And gradually the other one can also smell the latters smell.) (Lmao u know what I mean)

???Pov:

Today when I was hanging out with my hyungs I smelled a sweet fragrance of peaches and cream (I didn't know what to call this smell so I just randomly named one😅)
I followed the smell and soon after I saw the girl . Damn!! I think she was the most prettiest girl I have ever seen. Those plump lips, big eyes, long and silky hair,tall figure yet so fragile. Everything about her screamed innocence. She was wearing a simple hoodie. After a mental debate with myself I ended up following her. She soon went inside her house and as for me I was still standing outside waiting to get another glimpse of her.