Hire Me Sims4 I Write Better than You. I Mean- Not that it's Hard.

San Myshuno. He had the excuse of a friend, Jesminder, to visit, but even after his day with her, his stay wasn't over. He loved the city. Nature was beautiful- and yet so were the breathtaking buildings, towering above the ground below. Of course, he had to go somewhere. That somewhere was Planet Honey Pop! A karaoke place with an obnoxious exclamation point at the end of it. Much like replacing an S with a Z, this was a symbol for "radical" and "cool". Which our boy Arthur TOTALLY is. He walked in and noticed the distinct noise that haunted him, reminding him of a cousin he'd rather not remember. He laughed to himself and brushed it off. They probably just brought out a dusty old instrument for some Victorian goth to play. Karaoke and the organ, match made in heaven. He walked over to the bar to order a Cream Cola. He couldn't exactly drink anything alcoholic, he planned to drive home. He sighed fondly and stared out one of the windows, observing the world passing by as he picked up the swiftly severed beverage and took a sip, placing down the payment without turning his head. He liked the city. Despite popular belief among his friends, he wasn't born and raised in the countryside, rather the less intense city of Newcrest. He could appreciate both sides of the spectrum due to it's more relaxed feel and look. He loved the country though, just as much if not more, because it was simple, like him, and his wife loved it.

He chuckled to himself, thinking about how well she fit in the city despite the town life she was used too. She had a strong personality. That was an odd thing he thought about a lot. People seem to think both fond and negative things about strong personalities, especially when they come from cultures they aren't used to- but it would seem to him that's the defining feature of both the countryside and the city. A strong, independent person. He wasn't exactly either of those things. He could stand his ground but- he was a softie and a follower. He couldn't fight it.

After awhile, his brain registered the fact that the karaoke had stopped, and out of curiosity, or maybe the hope that he'd be the legend who sang onstage while sober, he looked over. It would seem they were doing some maintenance on the machine. Not that anyone seemed to mind, they were enjoying the organ music that was still being played. So much so they were crowing whoever was playing. Y'know, really getting over his distrust for the instrument, he could appreciate it. It might have been that spooky old Halloween meme of an instrument, but it did have a beautiful sound. Almost like it could produce both the music of heaven and hell. Funny, considering how many churches used it. It didn't take long before the machine was ready again, and most folks crowding the player either returned to their seats or lined up to sing their drunken little hearts out. Arthur watched for entertainments sake, hoping to be there live for someone's new YouTube video-

and then he saw him. The player, the reason the organ was something he couldn't fully appreciate- I mean not that THAT was something important to him to begin with. I mean- the organ ain't exactly on the same level as the guitar. I mean it's probably like the Atlantis of Disney movies. Neato little film, but literally no one remembers, has heard of, or cares about it enough to actively remember it. Anyways- off of that little tangent, it was his cousin. Count Vladislaus Straud IV. Which was pretty damn pretentious of a title, if you ask him. What did count even mean other than "vampire man with a big castle"? Was it like- a joke among the Forgotten Hollow folks who are rumored to be vampires by the Tinfoil Hat Society or whatever they call themselves-

He didn't like to be mean. He truly, deeply didn't, but he wasn't fond of Vlad in the slightest. He wouldn't say hate, almost like how instead of annoyed, some people say mildly infuriated. Hate was to strong- to hard- less bothersome. Sometimes in truth, it's the mildly infuriating that is the worst. He wanted to hate Vlad, he truly did, but he couldn't, and it bothered him. Vlad just made him- uncomfortable. Uneasy. Unsettled. He hadn't spoken to Vlad in ages for that reason. It hurt- but his wife convinced him. Not that it MATTERED to him- he only found out due to those DNA tests people do for fun- but the idea that he had a family member he had no idea about was exciting- if not the biggest regret of his life. He would've dropped Vlad like a cool dust bunny that turned out to be a rat instantly if the man didn't send letters so damn often- up until he stopped. It was sad for a bit but Arthur got over it quick and mostly forgot about him.