Season 1 - Episode 6

I didn't edit this because I have class, so, If something doesn't make sense I'm sorry ;-;

The next day after the end of the lesson, Your Class, 1-A, had their Foundational Heroics Studies with the No. 1 hero, All Might. As All Might 'Enters the room like a normal person', You smile and wave at the guardian figure who returns your gesture.

All Might told the class they will be building up their Hero Foundation through various trial, and, the first trial will be the Trial of Battle. The students are told to get on their uniforms, telling them 'not to forget that from now on, they are all heroes.'

Excitement coursed through you as your gripped the box containing your costume. You held a toothy and cheery grin as your fluster grew with excitement. In the distance, you saw Tokoyami heading his way to the boys' locker room. "Fumi-Kun~! Wait up!" You waved your arms hysterically, pushing through the crowds of students to catch up to your birdie friend. You linked arms with the bird boy, flashing him a speechless but bright smile.

"Y/n-Chan... What is up?" You bit your lip and squeezed your eyes shut, trying to contain the excitement you held.

"Nothing much~ except the fact we get our uniforms, and, get to battle the other students!" You clung yourself closer to your friend. He only sighed at the bone-crushing crip.

Katsuki walked behind you alongside Kirishima, eying you and your friend over your short heights. Tokoyami spoke up, still walking the halls to the change rooms. "If you got to chose anyone to battle in this class, but if you lost you would die, who would you pick?" You gasped, your blush growing.

"Wow! Awesome question, Fumi-Kun! Uh, I'd say Katsuki-San, yeah, definitely Katsuki-San!" You bit your thumb restraining the excited squeals.

Everyone who heard immediately widened their eyes in shock. "Why? You're crazy!" Is all Fumikage could sit out.

"Because it would be such a thrilling battle! Your life on the line against the strongest and least restraint student in the class! I don't think I'd win, well, not without a good fight, but the thought makes me so very thrilled!" You stopped at the entryway of the changing rooms. "Welp! I'll see you in your hero uniform!" And with that, your crazy self vanished from the line of vision.

*Refer the previous chapter for uniform*

In the changerooms, all the girls gushed about their hero uniforms. You turned around and clutched your fists. "Ta-da!" All the girls awed at your costume.

"Toga you look so cute!"

"Wahhh, no fair yours looks better than mine!"

"So, badass!" You hugged the girls' with bone-crushing strength.

~

Everyone gathered at the grounds. Instantly, you ran up to your bird-headed bestie. "Fumi-Kun!!! You look so spooky and mysterious, I love it!" You pat Dark Shadow on the head. "You are a cutie, Dark Shadow!"

"Thanks. You look... 'cute' too." You flashed a cheesy smiled and turned towards Bakugou.

"Wow, you look totally badass, Katsuki-San!" He looked you up and down, blushing a bit.

"Tsk... Sure, s-stupid girl! You look hot yourself." He smirked to himself. You just smiled at him. He felt his heart, burn with rage as you turned away and ran over to his enemy, Deku.

"Midoriya-Kun! Your costume is adorable!" You clapped your hands together, admiring his green bunny-like suit.

"T-Thanks... My mum made it for me." He nervously chuckled, crimsoned by your heavy stare. He noticed your suit and burned a bright red. His heart thumped in his chest, he really admired your beautiful and cool-looking costume, every inch of it. "W-wow Toga-San... You look g-great." When he realised what he spluttered out, he covered his mouth and began stuttering.