three

Daily Mail

Prince Theo does first radio show interview.
Today, many of us tuned in to hear the Cambridge's on Radio 1 with son Prince Theo. It was the Princes first radio interview, and he did well considering it was his first one.
In the interview we found out about Theo's educations and aspirations for the future, and also about how he's excited to take the throne. We also were told how there's no woman in his life at the moment, the Radio 1 host joking on his nieces obsession with the Prince. It does get you thinking though, about who he will marry one day.
press to continue reading

FREYA
Mum plates us up some pasta and we sat and ate, talking about numerous different subjects. Leaving the house had taken her mind off my brother, which I was glad to see.

"are you going on your walk today?" Mum asked, I nodded, shovelling a forkful of pasta into my mouth.

"Where do you even go?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

I put my fork down onto my empty plate, then stood up, picking up both our empty plates, taking them over to the sink.

"Wherever really." I answered, which was half true. I would have wonder round but make my way over to my spot after a bit.

"Maybe one day i'll come with you."

"Maybe you should." I filled the sink up with water and began to wash the dishes. Smiling back at mum.

Once i'd finished cleaning up, I grabbed my jacket and put it on. Shouting a quick 'bye' to my mum. I began walking down my street, looking at each house as I walked by. My street had never been lively, it mainly being populated with the elderly. They were kind people though, one in particular being Margie across the road, a woman in her late 80s. She had very little family, only one son who hadn't step foot on this street for years. Quite often I go round and make her a drink and have a chat with her, so she doesn't feel so alone. I've never been one to put myself first, albeit it that's had its issues for me, but I prefer helping others.

I turned to the path that led through several rows of trees which took me took the reservoir. It was empty as per usual. I never understood why more people didn't come here, especially at this time of year when the flowers were in full bloom.

Once I'd reach the tree and plonked myself down and grabbed the book from out of my bag. My phone was in there too but I didn't use it often. Usually only there so my mum or my friend Hannah could contact me. Call me old fashioned.

The breeze was gentle tonight, sometimes wafting my hair from behind my ears into my face. Flipping my book to the next page I saw a familiar dog bolt past. Looking behind me I saw the same person I had been sat with the night before. Coincidence?

"Are you stalking me now?" I joked as he stood only a few metres away from me.

"Maybe." He smirked. "Can I sit?"

I looked to the space next to me before looking back to him, my arm gesturing for him to sit. He came and sat himself down beside me, looking down at my book.

"What you reading?"

I closed by book, showing him the front cover so he could read it himself. I could see his expression change as he read the title.

"Emma? So you like Jane Austen?" He questioned.

I glanced over to him quickly before drawing my eyes back to the novel.

"This is the only Jane Austen book I have so..." I didn't really know how to finish the sentence so i just let it fade away.

We went into an awkward silence for a second, me trying to think of some conversation starter. I closed my book and put it on my lap.

"Um, we're you on the radio earlier? Only we went to visit my grandpa earlier and he always has his radio on and he said something about the royals and-" My rambling was cut off by Theo, which I was glad of to be honest.

"Yes, yes I was." He chuckled at my rambling, I began to go silent in embarrassment. "It wasn't much fun to be honest."

"No? I thought it'd be fun, but I suppose you're used to it because obviously you're..." I cut myself off from waffling on again, but he got the message. "Sorry."

"No, I like to listen to you ramble on, makes a change from the atmosphere at home." He rested his head against the tree, and I copied.

"So, what's Freya's idea of fun?"

It was at this point I had a decision, lie and make it seem like i'm really interesting or tell the truth and admit i'm boring. No, what's the point in lying.

"Coming here I guess. Going to see my grandparents." That's all I had really.

"Mhhm, sounds fun."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "We don't all get to fly off to Australia for a month you know."

"I know."

Time had passed, Theo had been throwing the ball for his dog for a while and we were sat and content.

"You're lucky you know Freya." His voice broke me out of my daydream.

"Hm?"

"You, you're lucky. You get to choose you're own future. You can do whatever you want with it, whereas mines already planned out for me."

I frowned slightly and I pushed my back further up against the bark of the tree.

"It's not like it's a bad future though." I tried to lighten the situation.

"I suppose." He let out a sigh. "What future do you want Freya?"

"You'll laugh."

He jokingly gasped, pretending to be offended. "No i won't."

I hesitated for a moment before telling him.

"Well, I'd like to open a bakery somewhere."

I glanced over to him watching me as if asking me to carry on.

"That's it."

His small grin grew across his face.

"I told you you'd laugh!" I tried to sound serious but couldn't.

"Hey, am I laughing?" He pointed towards his face which was clearly holding in a laugh.

"You're about to."

It was then when he let out his laugh, which wasn't loud but enough to make me giggle along. The laughter died down and I closed my eyes as my hair tangled itself in the patterns of the tree. The wind still very gentle, making my dress flap about like waves, and the sun just at its golden point.

"I like your future Freya."