Halifax Airport Taxi Transfer Services, Nova Scotia

On Time Flight Taxi is a transportation airport taxi providing yhz airport transfer as well as private tours in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Canada's beautiful east coast. We focus in providing pick-up service to and drop-off service from Halifax International Airport yhz, NS and also offer private sedan and limousinetours of the area for visitors and residents of Nova Scotia cities: Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Truro, Lunenburg, Digby, wolfville, Antiginish, Peggy's Cove and all HRM cities and towns.

 We focus in providing pick-up service to and drop-off service from Halifax International Airport yhz, NS and also offer private sedan and limousinetours of the area for visitors and residents of Nova Scotia cities: Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Tr...

Our fleet of luxury vehicles includes a limousine to makes sure your drive time is spent in comfort and style. All of our vehicles are regularly and professionally maintained for reliability of our service and for your safety. During Covid-19 safety and measures, we make sure all the vehicles are

Properly sanitized and cleaned.

From your location to the airport and from the airport to your home,Our drivers are well trained, very knowledgeable about the regions, and dedicated to providing top quality customer service.

Whether you are looking for Halifax airport taxi service, taking a driving tour of our beautiful province or to charter one of our luxury cars for a custom service, please feel free to contact us at any time for more information. We would love to work with you to make your time in Halifax the best it can be.

Contact us to book your airport transportation.

+1 (902) 877 4378

https://www.taxihalifaxairporttaxi.ca/