☕︎︎𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗☕︎︎

October 25, 2020

Disclaimer
Hello! My name is Bianca but please call me by my username. (Kya) In all honesty I've never written an actual fan fiction before. I tend to make ocs for fun and sneak them in as a sort of self insert. I know a lot of people do not like ocs and I can understand why. I'm writing this more for my enjoyment and I don't expect to get a lot if not any viewers. In the future I may write more stories with Kya Toru trying out different possible ships. I may also try stories like Bokuaka, Kuroken, Iwaoi and maybe x reader stories. I decided this would be a fun thing to write as I tend to do a lot of semi literate roleplay and I play volleyball myself. Other than that those who may see this and enjoy this, thank you for reading!
The fukurodani OC that's a girl and the middle blocker oc are my friend Echo's ocs.

Kya Toru
Age ~ Seventeen
Height ~ 5'0 (1/2) nearing 5'1
School ~ Nekoma High School
Sports ~ Nekoma's Volleyball team (Had there only be one vb team so it makes interactions easier and smoother so it makes sense)
Position ~ Libero (Number 17)
Appearance~ Kya is a rather short female with an athletic build, having most of her muscle build in her legs and abs. She isn't muscular in any way just slightly toned she is an athlete afterall. Her chest is about averaged sized although she has thicker stronger thighs from athletics. For reference Kya had lightly tanned skin contrasting with her sharp yellow catlike eyes. Her eyebrows are that of an almond shape and she has shoulder length ashy brunette curly hair along with her bangs which are also curly. She has a vertical labret piercing along with a simple tongue piercing. Besides that her appearance was inspired by a Maine coon. Outside of athletics she tends to wear autumn colored clothing and owns a silk mask.
More information will be revealed throughout the story.