"I'll see you soon, birdie"

*Hawks POV*
I was walking down a alleyway alone, or I thought that I was alone until I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly looked back, a shadow of a person was right behind me. The shadow started walking faster and faster. I was now trying to run away, I stopped for a split second trying to grab a feather from my wings. Bad idea. Right when I stopped, I was pushed down to the ground. I tried getting up but I suddenly felt weight on my chest. The shadow had pushed me down with it's foot. The shadow began to get closer and closer to my face...

I quickly sat up in the couch. 'Oh, it was just that nightmare again' I have had that nightmare since I met that villain 'Dabi' at a alleyway. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said...'I'll see you soon, birdie'. Birdie. Touya used to call me that. I miss him so much. Why did he have to leave me? I stood up from the couch, and started to walk out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, there were almost nothing in there. Eggs, some fruit and some chicken wings. I took the chicken wings out and realized that they have been in the fridge since I last got kfc. Probably a week ago, I quickly threw them out and decided to order a pizza instead.

After I ordered the pizza I walked to the living room and threw myself on the couch. I took my phone up and started scrolling through my tiktok for you page. I couldn't stop thinking about what Dabi said, it just kept repeating in my head. 'I'll see you soon, birdie' What did he mean? Would he be back again soon? I slightly jumped when I heard someone knock on the door.

Oh no

Was it...him?

Am I gonna die today?

Is that what he meant when he said that he'll see me soon?

I stood up from the couch, slowly walking over to the front door. I grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door...

Oh, yeah

I forgot that I ordered pizza.

I grabbed the pizza and ran to the living room, setting the pizza down and grabbing some money. I gave the pizza guy the money and waved as I closed the door. I sprinted back to the living room sitting down and ate the pizza.

Their were leftovers, so I grabbed the pizza and put it in the fridge. I walked back to the living room and threw myself on the couch again. I opened tiktok on my phone scrolling through my for you page looking at all the usernames.

Lordexplosionmurder

Alienqween

Sharkboi

I checked the time and realized that I have been scrolling through tiktok for half an hour. Oops. I turned my phone off and decided to watch some TV instead. There was nothing fun on the TV so I decided just to watch the news. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sighed while turning it off. I had the same nightmare that I had every night again. I tried to fall asleep again but after five minutes, my alarm rang again. "oh my-" I said while turning it off again. I closed my eyes but two second later i quickly opened them again. 'Oh yeah, I'm a hero, I gotta do hero stuff' I sighed while getting up, I was pretty hungry so I walked out to the fridge. I grabbed a slice of pizza eating it quickly before walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my eyeliner. I took my jacket on and began walking out of the front door.

________________________________

A/N
Hi, if you have read it to here, ily.
This is my first story so I'm sorry if it's bad🥺👉👈 If I spelled anything wrong, please, just tell me.
I know it's bad but again, it's my first story👉👈😳