Sweet Jasmine

Warning ⚠️ ABO Universe, soldier!Naib x scholar!Eli, maid!Emily, fluff, slight NSFW ⚠️

If you're comfortable with the listed things above, the story starts beneath. Hope you enjoy ^^

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Have you heard? Mister Clark is going to be married!"

"Of course,such a shame," another maid sighed.

Facing the other maids' questioning stares, she looked around cautiously. After confirming that there is no one around, she lowered her voice,

"Don't you know? He's marrying a person that might be dead: Lieutenant Subedar. If he doesn't return from the battlefield, mister Clark would be alone until he dies..."

"Rumors say that he's already dead in the battlefield chaos!" A maid proposed.

"Then wouldn't that mean..." The maids chattered aloud, not noticing Eli standing in the corner, surronded by bushes close to them.

Eli's eyelids slightly drooped. A few hours later, he won't be that Omega that can do whatever by his free will.

Yes, Eli Clark, an Omega. Until now, only his mother and father knows about this.

Even so, to let him be married earlier, they told a lie about him, saying he was a Beta.

Why? Because his secretly engaged partner, Naib Subedar— he is also a Beta.

In Eli's dearest mother and father's minds, two Betas together are the safest, nothing will go wrong.

What a shame.

It seems to Eli he won't be seeing that young Lieutenant anytime sooner.

He seems to have already died in the battlefield.
Being alone is also unavoidable— As long as he can stand in a good place in the Subedar family, have benefits for his family... Then all is still well.

Thinking about all that, Eli held his head up once again, and gave himself some cautious thoughts.

His mother warned him: In this world, Omegas have to go along with their orders, even if there are accidents or tragedies , you can never abandon your partner, even if it means for you to be alone for the rest of your life.

"For my family..." Eli closed his eyes.

"Mister Clark! Why are you hiding here!"

Eli's mother's personal maid, Emily, sped towards the corner Eli's standing in.

"You're going to be married soon, why are you looking so down?"

"...Nothing. Why have you come?"

"Your mother's orders," Emily huffed.

"Mister Clark, it's time for you to dress up."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Eli wasn't allowed with any time to think, when he realized it he was already sitting by the dressing table.

Emily looked at the man in the mirror.

"Mister Clark, only you can be the prettiest man in the world."

"It's just a vain name," the reflection of Eli in the mirror blinked, his long eyelashes fluttering along.

Emily knew Eli was having mixed feelings, but she can't play around with him like the old days anymore.

Even if she felt bad for him, it was her master's orders nevertheless.

Emily put on a serious face,

"Mister Clark, don't forget master's words, if you can be in good terms with the Subedar family, the Clark family will be well, too."

"I will remember mother's remarks, you can be sure."

Eli nodded at his reflection in the mirror, his ocean blue eyes reflected back his current look.

His eyebrows were as painting, lips peach pink, brown hair tied up on a golden hairpin. On top of his snow-white neck is a silver-white coloured necklace, it was a gift from his mother as a significant that he was going to be married.

The young man actually looked like he was a bride.
After being hurried to the boudoir, Eli was wearing a silk veil, sitting straight at the edge of the king-sized bed. Looking closer at his hands, they were gripping tightly onto the bed sheet.

The Lieutenant possibly isn't going to be here tonight, but and Omega who drank glasses of wine isn't anything good, his body was shaking.

It appears that he got some glasses pushed at his way while trying to turn them down. A Beta who can't drink much, who would believe him?

Staying awake is not an available option at the time — Heat spreading over Eli's body, he realized they've even drugged his wine — Is it to make him a joke?

The Omega's Jasmine scent started drifting out, filling the room with its fresh smell. He stumbled over to tightly seal the window, he made sure even the door is closed tight.

The aroma in the room got richer.

Eli lied on the bed, dizzily, he thought, he just needed to uphold against it until the drug's duration was over.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Deep in the night, the blessings stuck on the window we shining brightly.

The swaying candle light danced in the room, the door facing the candle was opened after a long time.

The half-awake-half-asleep Eli felt someone taking off the lower parts of his clothes —

He jolted awake, and looked up to stare at a pair of eyes that were deep like the abyss...

The Jasmine scent is still as rich as before, but it has a new scent mixed in it...?

It was a Black Tea scent from an Alpha.

The candle was blown out.

In the dark, Eli couldn't see the other's face, but he can barely see his face — he was doubtlessly a beautiful man.

A shame he can't lose himself to anyone else to Subedar here. Eli pushed him away and stiffly sat up.

"Omega?" The man's deep voice tangled his ears. Jasmine smells nice, he seems to have a favorite in the flavor.

"Y-yes... And... P-please... Leave me a-alone..."

Eli wasn't having a good time. He snuggled up in the corner of the bed, the tips of his ears were as red as a fresh ripped tomato.

Eli smelling an Alpha's scent of Black Tea has almost made him collapse, but his mind still told him he cannot do anything to betray the Lieutenant.

"You want me to leave?" The Alpha insisted. Anyone could see that the Omega was in pain.

"I already have a husband."

The man who released the strong aroma of Black Tea obviously spaced out for a moment, and he broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"What a good bride~"

He watched the man in front of him lean down to him. Eli almost didn't realize that right in front of him, was the famous Lieutenant, Naib Subedar...

Nor did Eli thought Naib would be an Alpha...!

He almost fall off the bed in the mess.

It was like Naib have already predicted that, he raced ahead and held Eli in his arms before he fell.

He took off the silk veil that rested on top of Eli's head carefully. He softly said,

"it seems that this night will be quite a long one. I've always wanted to taste a sweet Jasmine."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The pics at the top will be just all old essences/skin+accs packages that I took pictures of when they came out uwu Since I think it's too empty if I didn't put a pic there (*'꒳'*)
Emily as a maid is completely just because I thought of her Banquet Maid XD